Chapter six.

Nicole's POV

Immediately he returns I see something I refer to as nasty in his hands. Mushroom topped pizza. Oh no.

I grew up to never reject food so I might as well just get sick today.

"So I got us pizza,do you fucking like it or not?"

"Oh no, it is fine I was just looking at the cute little ohm....vegetables"I give the best fake smile I could give.

"Oh ok"he raise the first slice to his lips and bites it. This is my cue to run.

"I really want to use the...bathroom"I say standing up.

"Do not get lost." I immediately stand from the seat and go as possible as I can from him. I dig my pocket for my trash phone only to find so many voice mails from an unknown number.

I play the first one that looks so short.
"I am coming to get you. You can't run.....forever"the voice is laced with venom and I do not think I can read the rest.

I find my way back to the table and sit down ,maintaining my smile. A slice of the ugly food is shoved in my throat before I know what this crazy man is doing.

I gulp it down immediately as I start to choke and I can telly fucking face us blue. He looks at me with worried eyes.

"I ....i .......i...fine..."my sight is too blurry and everything around me seems to appear four times.

I open my heavy eyes only to find myself on a couch. A face inches from mine. I immediately scream afraid of what I will see.

I brace myself from the couch I think and rub my forehead.
By my side is a girl, her hair is a nice mixture of pink,purple and blue.

"Hi I am Lucy and you are?"she rudely asks,venom lacing her squeaky voice.
Okay, so to me I really just think that Lucy is just a female Lucifer, I mean all Lucy's are mean.

"Nicole, but my friends and family call me Nick"I gently state. Behind her array of grey eyes lies something really hard to tell

"So Nick you must be a really good friend of Cody's cause I do not see any fucking reason to be sleeping on my boyfriend's couch."She is shouting now and it is really annoying.

"Sorry, please do not call me Nick ,i said only friends and family does"

"And you are not any of the two"I dryly state .

"Why would Cody even find you attractive, I mean look at you"she waves her hands in front of her.

"Maybe cause he was tired of his bitchy girlfriend and.......better sex"

I rudely reply and leave the room,leaving a surprised Lucy.

For some reason unknown to me I just really hate her. She seems like a slot to me.

I plop myself on the soft bed and stare at the ceiling wondering what I am doing here and what I am running from.

The door flies open,only to reveal Cody.

Great, I have to deal with another fuck up. Probably a bigger one.

"What happened between you and Lucy. I mean she was literally crying telling me you almost bit her head off."

Looks to me some people go to far for attention.
"She is a bigger liar than I expect"

"What did you just say?"

He must be getting mad

"Your girlfriend is sick and she needs treatment"

I do not look up, I have gone a long way not crying.

"Fist,Lucy is not my girlfriend,i do not date and second ........i like your choice of words."

"So you are not mad?"

"No, I hate Lucy's guts and I need to get away from her"

In few minutes Cody drifts off to sleep and I pull the duvet over his perfectly tanned skin.

I hate my life.