Chapter twenty three.

Nicole's POV.

I close my eyes and picture a little blonde haired girl with big blue eyes.
A single tear drops from my eyes and unto Cody's cheeks.

"Stop already. It's fine this year would be different."

"Yeah. Maybe this year you and I would die." I sarcastically smile.

"See your getting a hang of it."
I smile and nudge his arm earning that dimpled smile. I've been looking forward towards dipping my fingers in the those dimples.

When I'm sure he's not looking I push my index finger into the deep dent in his cheek . He holds my fingers and bring them to his chest.

"Don't do that. I hate those dimples."
"You mean these. They are so cute." I pout.

"Maybe you can have them." He shrugs.

"How's that supposed to happen . We can't switch bodies." I state the obvious.

"Maybe we can."

In a few second Cody is standing on the other side of the room and I'm on one end. If I loose a few tooths at least I know how I got it.

"Ready " he calls out from the other side.

I nod and at the count of three we are both running like lunatics , my hands in the air and my hair wild. About few inches away we act like it's slow motion. Cody is smiling like that joker guy. I never felt this free. So happy so insecure.

We both crash into each other and I make sure to shield myself with my hands. Immediately I hit him he lifts me up by the waist and spins me making me scream like a child.  A happy child.

"Did it work?" I ask with delight in my voice.

"Let me see." He raises his shirt up and looks down at his bare chest.

"Nope. I don't have boobs like yours." He gasps and I shrieks.

"You dirty little thing."

"Go on say it...you don't have.."
"A nutsack?"
"Good enough."

I open my mouth to laugh for the first time in years. I am in Cody's arms taking in the soothing feeling.

I find it hard to believe I'm laughing after I just spilled my shitty past.

Cody starts to stroke my back up and down and I start moving left to right. He joins in the movement and all of a sudden I feel like that Cinderella in a ball with that Prince that lasts till twelve o'clock. Sure there's a point. Happiness and pleasure doesn't last forever . It later wears off.

After hours and my legs are weak we both trip on a wire. Cody is the first to fall and being that naughty boy he drags me down. I am lying on him my hair moping his face.

I want to stand up but I swear he's paralyzing me. My mouth is open and I'm starting at a smirking Cody. I think playful Cody is my favourite then maybe the drunk one.

He brings one hand to pack my hair in a ponytail. He's holding it as tight as my bands would.

"You know you're beautiful and then you just hide that from the world"

"I...I know."
My legs are spread open and I really don't feel comfortable. I try lifting myself up but he drags me down.

"My bed or yours this night?"

"Both."
He raises a brow.
"Oh we go to mine first the to yours"

"Actually. You go to yours and I go to mine"

"He'll no". He whispers.
"Heaven yes."

"Was that a joke? Ha ha ha."

"No it wasn't." I hide my pink cheeks.
"Can I try something?"

"Yeah sure as far as it involves your body go ahead."

"Sure it obviously involves my body."

He immediately stands up without a warning and carries me in his arms. He stops at the door of his room and kicks it open. It's far way bigger than mine and it's plain white like mine showing no personality, only the posters and pictures are on the walls.

The bed I'd made to perfection. He drops me on his bed gently . He pulls his shirt over his head and drops on the bed. Someone like him shouldn't do this with someone like me. There are other people that look like lingerie models and I don't.

He pulls me closer to his bare chest , his muscles tensing.
"I want to dirty with you today......but your too quiet and you won't say a thing. "

"No it's fine "i say the words before processing them.
He gives me a asking look and I just nod in agreement . He brings his hands to lift my shirt up. I try bringing my hands up but he just brings them down.

He tugs at the bottom of my jeans and tugs them down my panties following.

"No put that back on."
I pull my pink panties on. He rests his back on the bed and tries to pull his skinny jeans off but they are too tight.
I move to his legs to help him tug it down and when it does I fall.

He pushes a hand to lift me up. My bottom hurts and I try rubbing it. It still really hurts . I bite the bottom of my lips to prevent myself from crying. The first time I fell on my but. I cried but now I'm too big to cry.

"Are you okay."

"He'll no I'm not okay. It's your cold ass hard floor" my lips quiver .
"It's okay come here"
I scoot closer to him and lay on my side. He brings his hands to my ass and greedily grabs it then squeezes it. I wince from the pain. How could he.

Before my brain connects with my head I grab his crotch and squeeze it.
"You really want me to have blue balls don't you?"

"You want me to have red ass?"
He brings my hand back to his crotch and I continue to massage the bulge.

I'm not experienced in any of this so I know he's had something way better than this.

"Why do you have a space between your legs when you can have Cody Herman between them."

Oh no.

A/N
Hi guys. Thank you for voting and reading but please it doesn't take that much to just press that star. Pretty please. Thanks to you guys and one of my roommate , Princess
And my boyfriend Jerry and you guys of course I am motivated to keep writing this book. Thank you so much. Ok it's getting too long.

Lol
Tennie🙉💞😈😡😭👏😉😍😍🙇🙇😈👏👏😉