Chapter ten

Cody's POV

I never gave any one my time or patience but I find myself laughing and smiling and fucking joking with a stranger . I slowly start to remember  Jays words and his stupid laugh.

She sleeps off in the car and I really can't decide if I should leave her here but I decide against it and end up dragging a half naked half asleep girl into my huge apartment.

I am to throw a party this night. I have no idea how long it took us to leave that stupid beach resort.

I look at the time and I know I have to get to my classes if I want to make it out of  college this year.

I decide to take a ten minutes nap and when I wake up Nick is dressed like she is going out.

"Where are you going this early."
"To college. You didn't think I wouldn't make a future for myself did you"her tone is harsh.

"Oh your breakfast and lunch is in the freezer, you just have to warm it and I did your assignment  it's on the counter see you later"her words are slightly slurred and rushed.

She opens the door and walks out leaving me speechless . Nobody does that to me.

The guys were supposed to arrive this night and I know I can't cancel on them not happening.

I got to my second class ten minutes to the end of class. Sitting in the front row was Nick. She comes here and yet she had the gut to run away without plans. Only something truly big can chase this girl away. Her attention is on the blabbing professor.

I end up drawing shit on my textbook till the end of class. After class as usual everyone hangs out outside all chat their lives and time away but not me.

Esther and Nick are blabbing shit to each other. Have they met . Dan walks up to Esther and hooks his hands round her waist earning a smile. Kaci walks to me nudging my arm

"Dude do you know that girl?the one with blue hair....blonde and blue"

"I get it...and you mean Nick"
"You guys have met?"
She has that suspicious look in her big Brown eyes and I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"She is so sick . I mean look at her"
"So. I get it"I buff walking away. There is no way that I can let Kaci meet her .

Little does Jay know that his girlfriend kinda bland a lot and is a little too honest.

Esther leaves Nick and she is standing alone in the hall . I walk up to her and prod her shoulders.
"Don't do that"she whines

"You didn't tell me you go to college here"

"You didn't ask"she shrugs.
"Well....i have good news."thaw excitement in her eyes make me want to share in it.

"What is it"
"Esther said she will let me stay at her face until I find mine."

That doesn't sound like good news to me. In fact it is bad news. Who will help with my laundry and all my other stuffs. I frown and walk away from her before I say anything I am not supposed to

The day drags on forever and finally I am at home. In my party. The house starts to fill up and Nick vanishes into her room.

In minutes the floor is littered with red cups and I have lost count of how many shots I have had. The door to Nicole's room flies open and she scrunched her nose turning to go back inside.

"Hey!Nick come play with us"I yell not rethinking it.

She surprisingly answers and takes a seat between Esther and Kaci.

"I think we should play truth or dare."Kaci suggests.

"How dare you bring a prude here. Shit goes down each time I mean look at her"Lucy buffs clearly jealous or sick we hadn't made out since.

"So you are still a virgin right"Kaci asks Nick. Kaci has always been loud so we all heard that. Nick gives a shy nod. Jay looks at me,taps his watch and gives a wicked smile.

Should I keep doing this or I should just back out.