chapter nineteen

Nicole's POV

I want to believe that I'm deaf but I know I'm not.

I am in Cody's warm comforting  hands .

"Can we get out now"

He agrees and we get out of the water.
The tension between us has built and is now unbearable.

"Can I do something to you. Just this once"

"Ok"

He stands up and lays a shirt on the ground. I am instructed to lie on it and I do so.

This is weird . When I look up. He's standing between my legs.

He bends down and without a warning slides my panties down. I open mouth to attempt to say a thing but he silences me.

He pulls both my hands into one of his hands .

His other hand is tracing lines on my sensitive spot. He collects the moisture there.

"Look how wet you are already"
I just nod to save myself from further embarrassment.

He slides a finger into me and I can't help but yell out. He goes on like this for some minutes the next deeper than the last.

He finally stops and leaves me panting on the ground.

He pulls his jeans up and walks away leaving me to put myself together.

I have never felt this good and bad before. I'm sure he's had better experiences.

If it were to be a sport he would be the best at it I suppose.

When I'm fully dressed I follow him back to the car.

"So would you rather have had that or that shitty date from chase"

I don't respond I just keep quiet.

When we get back to the apartment I go straight to my room and collapse on the bed.

  Someday you will find someone to ruin your lipstick and not your mascara.

   The thing that took what I had left.

You stay on it.

Trying to put the pieces together I fall asleep my dreams laced with a sad little kid with bright green eyes and a mop of black hair on his head and a blonde girl with big sad blue eyes why does everyone around me have to be sad.

I wake to the sweet smell of cupcakes and when I walk out Cody is standing in the kitchen a lot of cupcakes on the counter , a few of them are so burnt but I can't help but smile when he licked the flour mixture on his cheeks.

He scrows when he notices the flour in his hair.
Thank god it's Saturday.

"Hi"i say when he notices me.

"Hi,"
"Ok"
"Ok"
"Hi"
"Ok this conversation is weird and I want to tell you that Kaci and a few people are around."

"I'd rather eat shit than have them around"i mutter under my breath.

"PMS I suppose" he says a smug smile on.

"Hell no"
I'm not even sure when I'm due and sincerely I think it's due.

I quickly take a shower and look through the clothes I got from the pay from Cody.

I pull on one of my blue shorts and a white shirt with a smiley face on it.

For a minute I think I shouldn't wear any bra but I just end up wearing one at the end.

When I step out of the room all of Cody's friends are outside . Each girl standing with a girl I suppose is their bea at the time.