chapter twenty eight.

Nicole's POV

"Can we at least stay outside for some time?" He pleads.

"Sure , it's your house not mine."

"Ugh. I hate the thought that this house belongs to that idiot of a father."

"Hes still your dad." I literally sing.

"Why weren't you scared? I mean I was like savage." He says his voice coarse.

"Because I know that you will never actually hurt me. " I shrug , uncertainty in his eyes.

"Ok. You are so brave."
I think this is the best time to tell him.

"Chase invited me to a party tomorrow night." I blurt.

"What? And you're going."

"Yes. Well I actually started to like your parties. It's just that I always end up in tears."

"And what makes you think that tomorrow night will be different?" His tone is harsh.

"Because I'm going with chase and he seems like a nice guy."

"So I'm not a nice guy the. I must be the evil one for you not wanting to go to me." He dramatically stabs his chest.

"Actually you're not a bad guy. You know I actually really like you." What did u just say?

"What did I hear. You really do like me. That's nice for a start. "

"I meant like a friend. You know."

"Maybe I'll give this dating stuff a second chance."

"Really."

"Yes. Lucy has been on my neck. She really hates you."

"Oh." Is all I can say. Lucy is the only reason he's giving this a second chance.

"Hay. I only said that to spite you." He lifts my head up.

"I know that you like her but please don't throw it in my face."

"You know I actually really like you. I mean you are nice."

"That's the only reason"
"And because you were raised on a farm."

"I wasn't raised in a farm"

"Well you sure know how to raise a cock."

"Oh my gosh. Where did you come from." I laugh.

"I crawled up from Hell and scraped my knee. You should try it
It's probably less painful than falling from heaven." He chuckles.

"Looks to me all devils aren't that ugly. Cause I happened to be talking to an angel faced devil." I laugh. What is wrong with me.

I know I have only few hours to sleep before I have to wake up.

"Do you happen to have some toothpaste and toothbrush here. In your room?"

"Sure. Trust me toothpaste is not the only white thing going into your mouth this night." He chuckles.

"Are you usually this much of a pervert ?"

"I guess I am."

"Wow"

"And soon you left pussy will be telling the right one we were so close till you let Cody come between us and..."

"I get it . Enough already"

There is no way on earth that I will be having sex with him.

But you sure hope. Yes my nosey subconscious is back. I wish she could just stay away.

I follow Cody upstairs into his room. The moment I step in I take in the beautiful sight of his lovely room. So big so magnificent and so untouched.