Chapter fifteen

Nicole's POV

I can't help but keep replaying the priceless and venomous looks on Cody's face when he saw chase and I on the couch almost making love.

I still don't get it he's literally forcing me to stay in his home and screaming at me when he sees me with another person. Why does he even care it's not like he even dates and even if he I'd why am I thinking I could date cody he's out of my league.

I place the plate in my hand in the sink. Images of my parents laughing hits me but it doesn't last as long as I can remember the ones at my sister's funeral and the ones of them fighting and the ones of my mum on a pole just to feed me.

I have learnt to love with this things for about 16 years and now I'm strong enough to push them behind my head and not cry but not until  I realize all my problems from me.

I have never for once cried for all this things but then I still feel sorry for leaving my junkie dad.

"Are you okay?"

I look up to look at the accented voice.
Of course it is Cody.

"I'm fine thanks"
I didn't even realize I was on the kitchen floor crying.

"If you want to talk about it I get it. A lot of crazy bitches do this all the time."

"I said I'm fine and there is nothing to talk about"my voice is louder than I want it to be.

"Then why are you always crying."
"I do not want to talk to someone who doesn't care."

I am at the point of crying.

"Please just get out."

With that alone he leaves not even arguing.

I look to the door to see a tall brunette leaning on the door frame.

Maybe she is one of Cody's friends with benefit. She looks it with her tattooed skin and her piercings.

"You must be Nicole"

"Yes I am Nicole and you are?"
"Kaci"

She pulls me into a warm friendly hug.
Okay so maybe she isn't what I assumed her to be.

"You seem better with Cody's other friend with benefit. You know."

"Its fine to think that but I ain't Cody's friend with benefit hell no. I'm Jays girlfriend."

"Ok"

"Okay so maybe we fucked a few times but not anymore but I must say Cody is good in bed."

The thoughts of both of them in bed makes my stomach churn. A pang of jealousy hits me but I immediately brush it off.

A few minutes later we are both laughing together and I find myself loving her company.

"Boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything,the ones to get undressed before the second date "

"I have a feeling you must be good in bed for Cody to keep you this long."

"Actually I am still a virgin"I politely smile.

"Ok.....see you around campus"

I am left alone to my thoughts until Cody stumbles in his lips and fingers busted and bleeding. The knee of his jeans are scraped and his shirt is torn.

Water Scripps from his hair to his nose as he looks up danger clearly written in his eyes.

What happened.