chapter seven.

Cody's POV
I slowly open my eyes and run my fingers through my messy hair.

I survey the the room I am in and fuck this is Nick's room. I stand from the bed following the sweet smell of cupcakes.

In the kitchen, Nick is standing with her hair in a high ponytail,the highlights of blue clearly visible.

In one hand is an icing bag and in the other is a spoon. Under her chin resting on her shoulders is a spatula and in her mouth is a pack of sprinkles. Who fucking works this way.

"Hey"
She immediately flinched and all the items in her hands fall to the floor. Her nose has icing stains on them.

"I was just making breakfast,that's all."
"Cupcakes for breakfast?"I let out a little laugh and she shrugs.

The cupcakes are very sweet and I end up eating everything leaving only two to her.

"I was thinking we could go to my mum's beach resort this night."

"Your mum owns a beach resort?"she spits her drink back into her cup.

"And a bar,hotel and a restaurant, I mean everyone knows that. I am Herman."I say stating the obvious.

"Sorry,i just wasn't aware"

"It is fine,really"

I rush to my room to change my clothes. If not for Nick I might as well just run out of good stuffs to wear and start buying shit everyday.
I pull on a gray sweatpants ,a gray shirt and a black sneakers.

Seems fine to me. My hair don't need no fucking brushing.

When I enter the living room she is dressed in pink short and a pink tank top. Her sliver shoes look more like jelly to me.

I pull up in front of the resort and climb out she does the same and stares at the resort with fear in her eyes.

Nicole's POV

There is no way on earth I will let anyone make me go on that. I really want to.run now.

When I look to my side Cody is in only his boxers,exposing his perfectly shaped torso.The black material is clinging to his body like second skin.

"You should take that off."he waves his hands in the air towards my clothes.

He stands on what I think is a diving board. I look down to see how far we are from the water. Holy mother of Christ this stuff if fucking high.

I am already standing on the board and I really want to run away now but a small crowd has gathered ogling Cody's body.

A pang of jealousy hits me and I shake it off, why should I be jealous.

"She is a baby"I hear someone mock behind me.

"Are you scared it us okay to be scared. I mean I see little kids scared all the time."

"No no I am not scared, it's just my first time"
"You are scared ,it really is obvious."
"No, I am not"
"Prove me wrong, come"

I sigh giving in . He has a wicked grin on his face. I lift my hands up and pull the tank top over my head,revealing my red bra. Okay so today I am glad my underwear match.

I pull my shorts down and kick them.aside. I move closer looking up, his height slightly intimidating.

He draws me close to him. My head resting on his chest. I give a nod to let him know that I was ready to have the worst time of my life.