chapter thirty three

Nicole's POV

The words tumble out of his mouth and I want to think I can't hear. My tear stained cheeks and my smeared make up is getting much more wet.

I shake my head in disbelief . Cody could never love me. He would never care about me . I'm just that hopeless girl who does all your work and gets paid two thousand a day.

"You have got to be kidding me."
I turn around and start running in the rain. He doesn't care. He's lying. He hates me. It's just a stupid game.

My hair is drenched and I don't know where I'm headed. I pull of my shoes and start walking barefoot , crying. Everything around me seems to be spinning.

Unlike every other girl I'm crying over hearing the words that I wish I could have heard. I don't realize that I'm at the special rock. That rock I came to years ago. The one that Cody brought me to. He isn't going to come after me. He doesn't in anyway care.

I sit on the rock. Everywhere is cold and for some reason I feel good. In this November cold I'm outside in the rain. I pull of the itchy dress and step into the lake. The cold water circles me downing all my thoughts.

I have died everyday waiting for peace but I don't ever get the chance to get what I want. I can't even control the tears.

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

Eight letters
Three words
One regret.

It's hard to believe the words came from him. It has to be a lie. I'm broken once again. Back to where I started from. I'm not handling this well I'm meant to be strong. I was strong.

Or maybe you only believed to be.

"Are you going to come home with me or you're just going to get your nose red." I look back to trace the voice. It's..........

Hey guys. Please if out want more updates vote and comment and type to follow me.

Check put my other book. My bestfriends boyfriend and I.