chapter seventeen

Nicole's POV

How could I have thought that he actually loves me. He's mean one second the next he's nice.

The way that he looked into my eyes last night. The words that he said the passion I thought it meant something.

I have grown to like Kaci over the past week since Cody came back home drunk.

"Do you actually have feelings for him?"a hideous grin on her face.

"I can't tell."I honestly reply.

"So you aren't the type to kiss and tell"

To be sincere no. I shake my head and she just shrugs.

"If I were you.....well I have no idea."
I appreciate her for her time and I'm left alone in on the table with chase.

"Sorry about the other night I really didn't expect that."

"No it's fine I get that a lot from Cody."
Under his eyes are purple . It must be from Cody's abuse.

"Do you like want to go out....this night...."

"Uhm...sure it's fine. What time...."

"She won't be going anywhere with you chase cause I already asked her out."Cody interrupts.

"Right Nick?"he shoots me a glare as if to say your dead if you don't agree.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot maybe next time."
"If there would be any."Cody smirks at a pissed off chase.

I follow Cody out the instant he turns to leave.

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing and don't you dare shout at me"

"Okay so now I shouldn't yell. I finally have a chance to get away from you and your nasty attitude but no you won't let me go. It's not like you own me or anything and look if you have anything against that poor innocent chase then you must be a jerk . Cause guess what. He's better than you by far so go and find somewhere to stick your dick up its what you do best"

The words rush out of my mouth before I have time to filter them.

With that I leave an annoyed Cody standing by the door. I have to stop this.

Once my classes are over I rush back to Cody's apartment before he gets there.

I am already making his dinner before he barges in . I hear a laughter from somewhere and when I turn to look I see Lucy in his hands . Just great. Her shiny gold top is glued to her skin and her shorts seem more like panties.

"Hello frienddddd"

"I'm not eating that" he points to the lasagna in my hands.

He enters his room and Lucy follows.
How could he be so mean.

He called me out for accepting a date with chase and here he is with a whore in my presence.

I run to the place I know best. Hitting every rock I see and kicking all the leaves.

I sit on the floor in front of the stone I used to admire a lot.

Sophie Kidman
1973_2010

There are so many ugly flowers around the stone.

I used to come here a lot to weed around and drop a flower.

"Did you know that today and for the past few weeks I have done what we always wanted to do."

I wipe my nose on my sleeve sniffing.
"And there's this guy.....He..i stay at his place."

Why am I talking to a stone.

"I might as well not accept my interest in him but he has a problem."

"One minute he's all clingy the next he's insulting and telling me how much of a fool I am."

I can't even tell the reason I'm crying over that shit .

"If I leave I would have nowhere to go. To be sincere I like him and I want to know the reason behind his rotten attitude it's...it's bothering and for some reason I care.........and that mean girl from when I wes little Lucy it's like she's back to seek revenge for her dad."

I have always been the strong one but sometimes in life you have to weaken a little.

"Ill stay here till tomorrow morning and maybe later ill  leave he won't find me here and...."

"Maybe he will"I look back to see Cody standing behind me a rose in his hands pain written on his face.

"What are you doing here" my tone rather harsh as I wipe my eyes smearing my mascara.

"Lets go"he yanks me up . Not this time.

"No!i don't want to go with you I'd rather walk. And how did you find me?"no one but me knows this spot.

"I've been....just forget it."

"About the time I told chase I was going out with you I actually want to take you somewhere"

I step into his car and he turns the heat on.

"Wait till we get there"he smiles.