chapter twenty

Nicole's POV
When we get back to the living room everyone is staring at us with pity in their eyes.

Kaci is holding her phone do close to her face and everyone except the devil is shaking their head.

"Dude you should have told us you finally got a therapist for your mental problems"  Lucy's guy I think his name is Justin says.

"I never knew you could stay that calm for a good amount of time , but you guys were talking so low but you should have seen how you were holding hands. I have a video"
Kaci shakes her phone.

"Fuck that shit" Cody pushes his way through.

"Sorry dude chill" Jay raises a hand in defeat.

Everyone starts clearing out little by little and Jay and Cody seem to be having a heart to heart conversation but they are both yelling and Cody is running his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"See you at the party this night. Oh and bring that pretty therapist of yours on you way" Jay winks before Cody smashes the door close and stomps to his room.

So they really think I'm his therapist. Maybe Cody really is crazy for them to think he finally got a therapist.

The worst feeling in the world is loving someone who doesn't love you.

I clean the whole apartment and check my phone. Only to find a message from Kaci

Meet me at my place and please bring me lots of chocolate😭

I'm starting to wonder maybe Jayden did something to her.

I write a note and paste it on the fridge before I head out in the cold to  Meet Kaci .

Her house is big and nice. I'm not surprised , her  brother is a musician and her sister works  as a real estate agent.

I hold unto the bags of chocolates I brought from her and walk in.

The house is a mess. Empty bottles are littered around the floor and on the couch is a pile of dirty tissues and sweet rappers.

I look to Kaci who is dressed in a fluffy pink onesie a bowl of ice cream in her hands. Her face looks terrible and her mascara is smeared under her eyes.

I don't bother asking. I already know it's Jays works. I open my arms for a warm nice hug.

He sniffs and walks into my arms.
"Do you know what he did" she blows her nose into her sleeve.

"What? I'm gonna rip his nutsack this instant." I clench my fists beside me

"I saw Jay with another girl and he turns out he's been fucking her for some timmeeeee "

I rub her back and sit her down handing her the kit-kat chocolate I bought for her.

"These are my favourite how did you know"

"It's my favourite too"i simply state.

I spend the night with a crying and unhappy Kaci. I would do anything I could to help her but I've never been the best at comforting.

In a few minutes she falls asleep , her ice cream in her hands.

I don't know if I should just leave her or not but there is no way that I will just sit in here and watch her so I decide to go out for a walk.

When I get outside I notice a familiar car in the driveway.

I look inside but before I can even make out the figure a sweaty hand covers my mouth and drags me inside tying my hands behind my back and duck taping my mouth.

Oh no.