Unrequited Love

oooh you can probably guess from the title what this will be about, but who is it that the reader loved, and who will she end up with? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the party and Saeyoung found his brother Saeran I would go over to their place to hang out with them rather frequently, we would talk and play games all night long. It took a while but eventually Saeran came out of his shell and would join me and Saeyoung in the living room, Saeran would engage in the conversations me and Saeyoung had from time to time, though they were just short answers. After time he would go out with us and the other RFA members, he never talked much so everyone did their best to include him in the conversations any time we would hang out.

Over time I started to enjoy being around Saeran, more so than the others. It was an odd feeling he made me so nervous anytime he would look at me, it felt as though he had begun to get used to me being at their house, well it's more of a bunker really. It felt like I was falling for Saeran he was always on my mind every day and every hour within it, I would come up with excuses to go over to their house occasionally bringing Yoosung to play LOLOL with us. I decided that I would go to my best friend for advice on the matter Saeyoung was the best listener when it came to things involving my life, he seemed to enjoy listening to my problems.

I began to go over to their house almost every day; Saeyoung did his best to get his brother into conversations with us. Yoosung would show up and the room would become too lively for Saeran, it was hard trying to get his attention it was near impossible but I won't give up I love him and want for him to feel the same way for me. On the way home that day Yoosung walked with me to make sure I made it home safely, as requested by Saeyoung. Me and Yoosung enjoyed the walk and used the time to catch up, out of curiosity I asked "Hey Yoosung do you have a crush on anyone at the moment." His face got so red after hearing my question; I knew that meant that he did.

Yoosung smiled awkwardly and said "yeah but it's a bit embarrassing." I smiled brightly and said "Don't worry Yoosung your secret will be safe with me." At this he loosened up as he sighed lightly he began to speak "well I really like them but I am not too sure they will feel the same about me, they seem to just disappear once they see me. But if you swear you will not tell....I think I am in love with...Saeran" my heart sank once I was able to process what I had just heard; Yoosung and I both love the same man. There was a long and awkward silence between us before we reached my apartment before he finally spoke up "MC did I surprise you that much?" I was still in shock "No, sorry I just wasn't expecting you to love him at all I thought maybe you would name some girl from school...I'm fine with it just a bit shocked." He looked relieved as he said "oh good I thought you would judge me for it, I'm happy you are so accepting. Well I will see you later MC." I waved to him trying my hardest to keep the smile on my face before entering my apartment.

Once I got into my apartment I let my emotions go, there was anger jealousy and sadness. Why did you both have to love the same man, what if Saeran felt the same way about Yoosung but didn't know how to express it. I feel as though Saeran only sees me as a good friend and nothing more, I am scared, I want to admit my feeling to him so that I can know for sure but what if I am rejected. I decided that tomorrow I would go over and tell Saeran how I felt, even if it would end in me getting hurt. I texted Saeyoung letting him know my plan; he encouraged me and gave me his full support.

The next day I made my way over to the twin's home, I was more nervous than I had ever been in my entire life. As I slowly approached the door I hesitated to knock and just as I was about to turn around and go home Saeyoung opened the door and pulled me into the door "What the heck Saeyoung!" I yelled at him surprised by what had just happened "I'm not going to let you back down now." He smiled kindly before he led me into the living room where Saeran had been waiting for us. My heart began to race even faster than it already had been at the thought that I was about to confess my feelings for someone for the first time.