Routine

More Wonderful Yooran!!! even though its a short one...

------------------------

It had been some time since Saeran and Yoosung broke up, but though they had decided that neither of them were ready to be together they had both missed each other terribly. Everyday Saeran would go about the same routine as though he were a well oiled machine, and he made sure everyone knew his schedule so that one day if Yoosung had decided that he did want him back he would be easily found. Saeran had never truly wanted to leave Yoosung, but he honestly just wanted the best for the love of his life and he knew that was not him. Saeran worked hard everyday to get better so that he could be the man Yoosung deserved, and each day the only thing on his mind was that man with golden hair and lilac eyes.

Each morning Saeran would wake around 8am and wash up for his day, and soon after finishing up he would head out to the park he and Yoosung would often walk through after his classes at sky university. After he sat in the same park bench for about an hour or so he would make his way to a cafe owned by Jaehee and MC, and he would just sit and drink his hot coco listening to MC as she talked of the happy times she had with Jaehee and the rest of RFA. After spending time there until noon he would make his way to the grocery store to get food for dinner that night, and would finally make his way to an Ice Cream shop he had loved to go to. After ordering his sweet he would make his way home so that he could begin working. Saeran was working with his brother Saeyoung as a hacked for Jumin Han, and many of their jobs where detailed background checks on new employees occasionally we would look into possible embezzlement issues the company may have.

After months of Saeran going about this same routine every single day he was beginning to loose hope that Yoosung would be back, and slowly he fell out of his routine staying home a lot more. Saeran felt nothing anymore, no happiness, no hate, and especially no love he didn't even have the desire to look at the sky anymore. One day Saeyoung asked Saeran to get out of the house for the day so that he could get some fresh air. Saeran had no idea what to do once he had left the house, and unconsciously he ended up going through the same routine that he had been doing a month prior. Moving from place to place as the day went on Saeran found himself in the ice cream shop he often went to, and after ordering his treat he sat at a table near the far window at the corner of the shop.

Saeran was so deep in thought that he had not even noticed a familiar pair had stepped into the ice cream shop, and it was only when he heard a woman's voice that he turned to look in the direction it had come from. Once he had looked up he spotteb MC standing beside him, and to his surprise she was not alone. A man a slight bit taller than him stood beside her, and he immediately stood up to greet the familiar face "Yoosung! How have you been." without either of the men realizing MC had left the ice cream shop and headed back to work with a smile on her face. "Saeran... It... It's been a while, I-I finished college and started working for a new veterinary clinic." The two of them sat down and had some ice cream as Yoosung told Saeran about how he had been and what he had been doing, but Saeran was saddened to know that Yoosung was living a happy life without him. As soon as Yoosung had finished with explaining what he had been doing the past year he caught Saeran by surprise once more "Actually Saeran, I-I couldn't stop thinking about you. All I wanted was to become better for you."

Saeran could not believe it, they had been thinking the same exact thing as one another, and they had both been intending to be together at the end of all their hard work. They were silent as Saeran thought of all he had done to become the kind of person Yoosung deserves, and he wondered how Yoosung could ever feel like he wasn't enough as he was. Soon Saeran lifted his head and spoke kindly and nearly on the brink of tears "how could you think you were anything less than perfect, if anyone needed to become better... It would be me." Yoosung gave a sigh of relief at Saeran's kind words, but also felt saddened to think that Saeran had thought for a single second that he was not good enough. They both sat and ate some ice cream as they both went back and forth about them not being good enough, and after they had finished eating Saeran's millionth cup of ice cream they walked back to Yoosung's place and spending a wonderful night together watching movies and cuddling up under a blanket. It was all how it had once been, but somehow better.