Infatuation

I'm sorry it's not long but I still hope you like it!

--------------------

After what happened at mint eye I ended up living in my brother Saeyoung's house, it was more of a bunker though. Frequently he would have friends come over and when they did I would always just sit in my room to avoid dealing with them. Almost every day this woman would come over and force me to talk with her, she would either sit in my room with me despite my refusal or she would drag me into the living room to sit with her and my brother. It was annoying to me that she was trying so hard to "help" me, why did she always insist on bugging me when she came over. For months this went on and she would try to engage in conversations with me, I did not wish to talk plus I wasn't that good at it so the conversations didn't last long.

Those few months of her forcing her way into my life where the worst for me, she was unbearably nice no matter how rude I was to her. I did not want to have to hurt her; I knew that would happen if she got to know me. Regardless of how hard I pushed her away she would always just smile and continue pushing, asking about me and my interests. Soon it wasn't that bad talking with her I realized that she was always on my mind, she was an interesting person to me, always smiling even if I was rude to her, it was like she saw through my insults and saw that I was just scared to hurt people. I started to want her to come over, I would never let anyone know that of course but it was the truth. What is this feeling, it's as though my chest is tightening and my heart rate increases when she is around. The way she is always so concerned for me, the nice things she tells me, always bringing me ice cream and other snacks, I don't know what it is that interests her but I am happy she is interested in me in some way.

She hadn't shown up for a while, I was a bit worried I mean she was there almost every day. It wouldn't be bad if she never came back but, I would maybe feel lonely. A week had passed and I decided to ask Saeyoung where she had been, bad idea "aww does my brother miss MC; well she won't be coming by. She said you didn't seem to like her, maybe I should text her and let her know you miss her." All he did was tease me but I partially wanted him to text her so I said nothing in hopes that he would text her so I could hear her voice again. Why did she make me feel this way, I went back to my room and decided I would not come out for a while.

I hadn't noticed it but, MC was actually helping me get better. After she stopped showing up i began to have nightmares again, I began to feel like I had before. I didn't realize but you seem to be the only person who has ever made me feel this way, you and Saeyoung are the first to acknowledge my existence even now nobody sees that I am here. MC has always been there for me, I had come to enjoy her company even if all I ever did was insult her. When I see her again I will tell her the truth, even if Saeyoung laughs at me I will tell her that I truly love her.