Look At Me!!

Oh by the way I have a tumblr, which is where I post my writing first before I post it here (Unless its Alone in the Dark) so that is why I am posting so much at once. I forgot how many more I had ^.^

--------------------------

Yoosung had always been fond of playing video games, but they were not really Saeran's thing even though he did know how to play them he never really saw a point to them. Most days when Yoosung didn't have to work he would be playing LOLOL while Saeran watched tv in their shared apartment, but Saeran really just wanted to spend those days with his boyfriend seeing as they hardily got to see one another due to work. Saeran was beginning to feel quite lonely as he sat on the couch alone for the millionth weekend, and all that could be heard from Yoosung was frantic typing on his keyboard with the occasional cursing at his screen.

Today was the day that Saeran had decided that he would either get Yoosung to look at him or spend some time with him anything really, and so Saeran decided to cook some dinner and set up a movie. The only problem was that Yoosung still would not look away from his screen continuing to play his game, and so Saeran decided to take a different approach and attempted to try and seduce his distracted boyfriend. As Saeran slowly made his way into Yoosungs lap careful not to disrupt his game, but as Saeran did his best to seduce Yoosung he was soon sitting on the floor being yelled at by the man he loved for disturbing him during a raid. Tears began to fall from Saeran's face as he realized that he did not come first in Yoosungs life, and before his heart broke completely he quickly left to his and Saeyoung's house.

Upon arrival his brother was quick to notice the pain on his face, and immediately went into over dramatic mode asking questions Saeran had no desire to answer. He made his way to his room silently, but deep inside his heart there was pain as what was left of his heart shattered into unrecognizable pieces.

After that night Saeran hardly ever left his room it was safe there, and no people that could betray him. Saeyoung was so worried for his twin brother he still hadn't said a word to him since his arrival from Yoosungs house, and he wasn't eating or sleeping just tapping away at the computer that sat in a far corner of his room. Saeran was desperate to hold onto anything that reminded him of his one and only love, and so he had picked up the same game that caused his suffering playing it every day for hours on end. Saeran was not in a healthy state living the way he was, and soon he passed out earning himself a cozy bed in the hospital caused by malnutrition. Saeran had wished that his brother and MC had only been gone a little while longer so he could just die there, but release would not come so easy for him.

The entire RFA showed up at Saeran's hospital room they had all become like family to him, all except Yoosung showed up to check on him. Once the day of his release had arrived he overheard familiar voices talking just outside his room "assistant Kang have you heard from Yoosung recently?" His heart kept just at the mention of the blond males name, to which he simply got angry with himself for. Saeran's thoughts were quickly interrupted by Jaehee's sad tone of voice. "No... And neither has anyone else, and I have called him a million times." Jumin replied in a similarly sad voice "I see... Well have you tried going over to his place?" Jaehee's voice was shaking as she said "I have gone over many times but... He never opens the door, there aren't even any lights on at his apartment." Saeran could hear that Jaehee was definitely about to cry as she spoke of the boy who apparently nobody has heard from for a month, and fear quickly took over him as he walked out of the room and quickly headed for the exit ignoring everyone as they protested.

Saeran sped through town as he ran to Yoosung's apartment holding the spare key that had been given to him in their second year together, and once he arrived at the all to familiar door there was hesitation in his heart when he thought of what might be waiting for him on the other side. What if Yoosung is fine and just returned from a trip? What if Yoosung doesn't live here anymore and it's empty? What if he has a new lover over at the moment and has been staying with them? But his most terrifying question was the one he did not dare to ask, and he slowly pushed open the door. The apartment was a complete disaster there was food wrapping everywhere and even some broken bottles across the floor, but it was the blood that caught Saeran's attention as a thick trail of red led straight into the bathroom. He quickly rushed to the door that was slightly open only to find that his worst fears had been realized, Yoosung had killed himself and was now lying lifeless in a pool of his own blood.

After calling Jumin who was like a father in some way, the cops and ambulance had arrived and soon so did the rest of RFA. There were so many tears as they all realized that the youngest of them all was gone forever, never to return again. Saeran felt the worst of it, he had never forgotten Yoosung and would often think about returning to him. This was one of those things that Saeran blamed himself for completely, and now he had new questions filling his head. What if I had never left? Would he have changed if I had said anything? What if I had come back sooner? Should he still be here? How could I let this happen? There was so much in his head and he soon became even more solitary than before, but everyday he had to live with the voices in his head telling him that it was his fault and that he killed the love of his life.

It all proved to be too much for Saeran as he sat alone in Saeyoung's house, they were gone for their honey moon

The voices in his head grew louder with his solitude "You don't deserve to live anymore"

With his brother gone there were so many opportunities "Yoosung didn't deserve to die"

There was no way that they would be able to get to him in time "it should have been you not him"

If he did it now they would not know for another few days "it's your fault he is gone"

He slowly walked to the bathroom as though in a trance "nobody would miss you"

Saeran took a blade that he had found in the medicine cabinet "Die and go to hell were you belong"

With all his strength he pushed the metal into his wrists cutting deep into the vain, and in that moment the voices stopped. Saeran thought to himself "Maybe I could see him again... And maybe in our next life, things could be different."