Falling In Love

Saeyong x Reader and you can probably tell what this will be about but the two dont meet in the same way as they do in Mystic Messenger. I hope that you enjoy this wondrous short love story

--------------------------------------------------

     I had always enjoyed going for long walks through the park just down the road from my apartment, my only problem was always that I lost track of time so easily and before I would even realize the sun would be going down. Today I had such a rough day of school so I decided that I would walk around without caring whether or not the sun was going down or not, though it would be dangerous to walk around the park at night, I do know some martial arts plus I have my taser just in case. As I walked around the park I suddenly got very hungry so I decided to make my way home, on the way I thought that some snacks where in order so I stopped at the 24 hour convenience store that was near my house.

Every time I would go into the store they had almost always been out of Honey Buddha chips, lucky for me today was not one of those days. I nearly ran to the shelf that they had been sitting on, but when I reached out to grab the last bag my hand had brushed against that of a red haired man with cute orange and black glasses. With his gorgeous golden eyes looking straight at me and giving an adorable smile he asked "well how are we going to settle who gets to take home the chips?" we played a quick round of rock, paper, scissors. "YES!! I have defeated you! The chips are mine...oh what was your name again?" I asked him stopping my cheers to which he replied "you can call me Saeyoung."

I had run Saeyoung many times after that day, always in the same aisle at different times of the day and we would always decide who would take the precious Honey Buddha chips home, we would play three rounds of rock, paper, and scissors. I began to enjoy our encounters and soon we became best friends, he was so funny always joking around and having fun wherever he was and whatever he was doing. I would go over to his place from time to time and we would play games almost all night as we enjoyed HB chips and talked about how our days had been, he never told me what it was that he did for a living all he would say was "you need to reach best friend level 50 to unlock that information." And I would always come back with "and what best friend level am I now" the answer was always different but this time I was shocked when he said "you only have two more levels to go."

As time passed I began to feel more for Saeyoung than just friends, he listened to me when I had problems and always made time for me even if he was busy. All I could think was that my best friend level was getting higher, I wonder if I could upgrade from best friend to girlfriend from that point. At some point Saeyoung stopped hanging out with me for a while, he said it was work and that he would tell me about it the next time we saw each other. I called up Saeyoung and told him I needed to talk to him and that it was important, he agreed to meet with me in the park that I enjoyed walking at. I was getting very nervous as I waited for him to show up, I knew what I wanted to tell him but I was scared of the answer I would receive. I was looking around at all of the people as they passed me by when suddenly I could see Saeyoung in his familiar black and yellow hoodie with his bright orange headphones on over his ears. It feels like it had been an eternity since I saw his beautiful face, but seeing him in person made me grow even more nervous. He looked like something was troubling him; he didn't have that bright smile that he normally wore on his face.

Saeyoung sat beside me on the park bench and gave a long sigh as he began to speak "I think that you have perhaps reached best friend level 50. So I am going to tell you all that you don't know about me." I listened intently as he told me about his childhood, and how he got into the hacking business and also the fact that I was the only person who knew his real name other than his twin brother. I was shocked but also happy to know all of him, he looked sad though as he spoke "you don't need to hang out with me anymore if you don't want, I am a dangerous man and I am not the person you thought I was. It's as though I was lying to you." He began to stand up to leave when I instinctively reached out and hugged him from behind, this made him jump from the sudden motion but he would soon know why I had done so.

I held Saeyoung tightly before I spoke in a soft tone to comfort him "I would never dream of a world without you Saeyoung, I love you." The words escaped my mouth so suddenly I surprised even myself; it felt natural to say this to him. "I think I fell in love with you awhile ago actually, and I just want you to know it." I continued to hold onto him, not wanting to see his reaction out of fear that I would be rejected. Suddenly I felt him shift around and he held me close to his chest, I could hear his heart beating so quickly as he said "when did this happen, it seems that I have also fallen in love with you." His voice trembling as he spoke, it sounded as if he would cry at that point. He lifted my chin lightly and looked into my eyes as he whispered "you have leveled up from best friend level 50 to girlfriend level 1." He then his soft lips met mine and I welcomed the light kiss happily.