5

Yeah sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm not gonna lie I forgot about it lol but here you go enjoy....

When all the guys woke up they had a  killer headache Izzy ended up passing out in duff and Steven's room on the couch they all met in the restaurant in the hotel in stead of the one a block away.

they all had some coffee and pancakes when they all finished they all met with their manager in slash and axl's room about where their next tour stop was gonna be Steven ended up in the bathroom bent over the toilet Axl ended up passing out on the couch slash ended up in the kitchen and duff stayed on the couch their tour manager was getting frustrated because they were all doing something other than listening to her so she got up and said "I'll come back later when you guys feel better."

slash came back from the kitchen sat next to duff and handed him a plate of eggs and bacon they ended up falling asleep for and hour When they were woken up by their tour manager saying it was time to get up and leave they all made their way down to the bus and they ended up making their ways to their bunks and passing out half of the ride to Connecticut.

When they did wake up they were still driving to Connecticut (I don't know how far away Ohio and Connecticut are lol) and they felt a whole lot better and they sat on the couch watching TV when Axl said "hey guys I kinda have something to tell you" they all looked at him with confusion and said "what" Axl said "well me and slash kinda have a thing going on between us" Duff, Izzy,and Steven all looked from slash to Axl with a surprised look on their faces and said "since when"

they both looked at each other and said the "the first night at the hotel" the other guys just shook their heads in approval and said " I fucking ship that" Axl and slash not started to blush and looked away slash said "just don't tell the fans yet please we want it to be a surprise" they guys said "sure" and went about their day like any other.

Im just gonna throw this pic In because why the hell not lol BTW thanks for reading so far love you guys ~cece

BTW thanks for reading so far love you guys
~cece