8

Heyy omg guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated just school and shit but meh is back bitchs soooooo enjoy...

(I don't remember where I left off)

After weeks of planning the wedding and they set the date to December 19 five months away from now and they are going to be wearing black suites and they invited a shit ton of family friends and some other bands that they are friends with.

Axl and slash were supper fucking excited and shit slash and Axl went back to their home in LA watching movies and cuddling soon they fell alseep together on the couch.

~fast forward to day of wedding sorry I'm lazyyyy~

Its the day of the wedding Axl and slash are getting ready in different rooms duff helping Axl and Steven helping slash, Izzy is helping the guests get seated and life.

It time for the wedding and slash and Axl face each other in front of the priest the priest looks at Axl and says "do you Axl rose take slash to be your husband through sickness and health until the end of days?" (Sry I don't know what they say)
Axl said "I do" he looked at slash and repeated it slash said "I do" Axl and slash made up their own vows and Axl went first "slash I love you and I will always love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you even after I'm dead and gone I want to spend eternity with you and I will protect you and help you through all the hard times."

Slash smiled to Axl and said " Axl my love you are the best Hong that has ever happened to me and I'm really really happy we are going to spend the rest of our lives together and even in the after life I will never leave you, you crazy redhead Ill love you till the end of time and life."

Every one clapped and cheered them the priest said "well Axl you may now kiss your husband" they both landed in and kissed a really really heavy kiss they pulled apart everyone clapped and cheered even louder they both walked out side to their limo to take them to the airport because Axl planned a special place and told slash it was a surprise.

Sorry this is a short ass chapter but I've been kinda busy and shit bug I will try to keep updating as much as I can and thanks sm for reading so far!!!!

~Love cece