25

Welp here I go again ill try to make it good sorry its so late I just kinda forgot and happy late easter

Slash's pov
When we got home we carried Delilah into the house and the guys and Susan instantly got up from the couch and crowed me and axl and Delilah they all smiled and said congrats they wanted to see what see looked like so we walked over to the couch and set the car seat down and took off the cover and took her out and let the guys and girl see her.

They looked at her in awe and shock? Then duff said "she kinda looks like you guys its weird cute but weird" "what do you mean she kinda looks like us?" ask asked duff "well I mean she has slash's curly hair but your red hair she has your eye color too but slash's lips and his type of skin color" I looked at her and just smiled I didn't care I thought she was beautiful all the guys got a chance to hold her and so did Susan when she handed Delilah back to me she was sleeping so I told axl that I would take her up to her room and he nodded and trailed behind me.

I put her in her bed and axl stood next to me and held my hand and leaned his head on my should and smiled we turned on the night light by her bed and turned of the big light and left leaving the door open a little bit.

Duff's pov
Delilah sure is gonna be a heart breaker when she gets older she so fucking cute I can't get over how much she looks like axl and slash though but whatever lucky find I guess Susan decided she wanted to make dinner since all we seen to eat is pizza so she made us spaghetti and meat balls.

When dinner was done we all got our plates got some spaghetti and sat down around the table and ate we talked and laughed we never really sit around the table like a family unless its at breakfastbut even then we don't really talk much I like this I hope we can get to do this more oftern.

After dinner we all sat down a watched supernatural on Netflix cause supernatural is awesome after like 10 episodes Susan fell asleep on my shoulder so I told the guys goodnight and carried her up to my room and put her in my bed and climed in next to her.

No ones pov
After duff went to bed the guys went to bed themselves and said night to one another then closed their doors and crawled into bed and went to sleep.

                      ~Morning time~

Steven's pov
When I got up the guys and Susan were already downstairs except axl and slash so they are probably with Delilah so I sat down at my spot at the table and ate my cereal just as I was about to finish and and slash walked into the kitchen with Delilah who had a bottle in her mouth axl made his and slash's coffee then sat at the table

Slash thanked him and continued to feed Delilah  when axl finished his coffe he took her so slash could drink his coffee and eat or whatever I think they are a cute couple and they are gonna make great parents I can tell cause I have super powers lmao.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is super short but its like 1130 at night and I so fucking tired like always so I'm gonna leave it at this and pick up soon thanks for reading!!!!!

Keep marching to the beat of your own drum❤

~love ya cece