4

When Axl and slash woke up they made breakfast and had some coffee and slash looked over to Axl and asked "when do we tell the guys?" Axl just shrugged and said "I don't know soon maybe" slash just nodded and went back to eating. They got dressed ready for their concert and headed out and meet the guys in the lobby they went to the stadium they were performing at and set up and practiced for a little.

they went out to eat then went back to the stadium to their dressing rooms and just talked and drank a little slash asked Axl when the concert started and Axl said "8" slash looked at the clock it read 6:56 so they had tim e slash slipped out of the dressing room and called Axl to follow Axl asked "what was up" slash said "we need to find a quite place"

Axl only smirked and led slash to a dressing room on the other side of the stadium they were lucky cause no one was around they walked in and locked the door Axl quickly leaned in and kissed slash, Axl deepened the kiss by grabbing Slash's hair slash did the same and soon enough they took of their shirts and pants and were only in their boxers slash slipped off axl's boxers Axl did the same to slash.

Axl laid slash down on the couch on his stomach and started pumping slash slow at first then started getting faster and faster Axl put his own dick into slash and slash moaned a loud gurnt Axl smirked at this and started to go faster slash moaned even louder while Axl still pumped him and Axl felt he was reaching his climax and came inside slash and soon after slash came everywhere.

They both sat on the couch breathing heavy they decided to clean up and head back to the others when they got back it was 7:45 and they had to start going for the stage as they got nearer and nearer they could hear all the fans screaming and chanting their name as they stepped on stage taking their places they started with 'welcome to the jungle'
'Sweet child o' mine'
'Don't cry'
'November rain'
'Garden of Enid'
'Right next door to hell'
'This I love' etc....... Soon after the concert ended and they all went to a bar and got balls down wasted they staggered back to the hotel Axl passed out so slash carried him to the hotel room and put him under the covers on the bed and passed out right next to him.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter it was hard to come up with some of it but I did it lol thanks for reading and I'll post again tm
~love you guys....cece