15

What's up my beautiful people and meh back I'm lazy so I decided not to practice for my concert in like w days yayyy *sarcasm* lol but enjoy

Axl's POV
When we finally got to our first venue it was somewhere in Ohio? I don't fucking know and the other bands we were touring with were there and they seemed to be just hanging out outside of there buses Steven decided he wanted to steal Slash's jack Daniels not a good fucking idea..... dumbass.

He ran out side with slash close behind him screaming at the top of his lungs" Steven I swear to fucking god if you don't give me my jack back I'm gonna fucking kill you!" The other bands just stood there kinda confused and shocked me Duff and Izzy walked off the bus and just waited for Steven and slash to get back from their game of tag.

Slash's POV
I was just minding my own FUCKING business when Steven ran past me and snatched my jack and ran right out the door of the bus so I ran after him shouting and screaming at him I think we ran past the other bands that are on tour too I wasn't paying much attention.

When I finally got my jack back I grabbed Stevie by the ear and walked back to the bus when we walked past the other bands I just smiled and gave a little wave and continued to walk back to our bus the guys were waiting for us outside the bus smoking.

I grabbed a cigarette and smoked myself Steven asked for one and I just simply told him no because he was on punishment and to sit his little ass down he did what I told him to do and put on a pouty face.

Duff's POV
We all ended up getting hungry so we called for pizza and got the beer from off the bus and sat outside since it was a nice night out the pizza finally came and I'm guessing Steven ordered because there were like a shit ton of boxes I yelled for Steven to come out of the bus and he cane to the door and said "yes Duffy you called meh?" I just pointed to the pizza man unloading all or the pizza and Steven just smiled a innocent smile.

How the hell are we gonna eat all of this so I told Steven to go ask the other bands if they wanted any pizza and guess what happened next.......he brought all the bands back to our bus smiling like a dufues we all introduced our selves and sat around talking and eating all of the pizza Steven ordered and paid for.

After a while we all got tired said our goodbyes and went into our own busses for the night since we had of concert the next day it started at 7pm and didn't end until like 4am this is gonna be a blast.
*No sarcasm intended*

Next day

Axl's POV
When I woke up Izzy looked to be the only one awake I said morning then went to get coffee then went and sat down in the lounge to watch some tv.

All the guys came out one by one first slash then Duff then Steven we sat around doing nothing until the concert.

Time skip to 6pm

Izzy's POV
We started getting ready once 6pm hit and started making our way to our dressing room.

The first band that played was the red hot chili peppers, then Nirvana, then the other bands we later learned that we are touring with are AC/DC, Aerosmith, bon Jovi, Metallica, motley Crew, van Halen, poison,and the clash the us Guns N' Roses as a surprise gig we started off with 'welcome to the jungle'
'sweet child o' mine'
'paradise city'
'civil war'
'one in a million'
'patience'
'don't cry'
'get in the ring'
'Estranged'
And then 'November rain'

When we walked on stage the crowd went fucking nuts God I missed this.

Steven's POV
When I started drumming it felt like I was a totally different person I love performing it's amazing.

Then some jackass decided it would be a good idea to throw a glass bottle and it hit duff in the head and Axl flipped shit and left the stage with the rest of us trailing behind him.

When the bottle hit duff I guess it shattered and he got cut it wasn't to bad but there was still blood everywhere we just wrapped his head in bandages until we go him to the hospital to see if he needed stiches.

When Duff came back to the waiting room he told us he only needed 10 stitches and that he could still perform which is good.

Duff's POV
When that fucking bottle hit me I yelled "fucking shit" and fell holding where the bottle hit me I pulled my hand away to look and my hand was covered in blood when Axl saw he flipped shit on the guy and we rushed to the dressing room to wrap it up I'll got my stitches and the doctor told me that I didn't have a concussion or anything and that I'd be fine enough to perform still which is fucking amazing.

When we got back to the bus i decided to just go lay down and rest I grabbed a cold water and went to mull bunk soon after I feel asleep.

Izzy's POV
Damn that had to hurt like hell but aleast he's gonna be alright well I'm going to sleep I told the guys goodnight and went to sleep.

No one's POV
The rest of the guys went to sleep as well cause they had a long ride to Mississippi for their next concert.

Hey my smexy biyaches did ya like this chapter?
I kinda did lol here enjoy this beautiful picture of slash and axl's asses!!!!

Love ya cece