12

Ok I am really enjoying this book myself lol but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Slash's POV
The week dragged by but it's finally time to go home I asked Axl if he could get me some clothes he left and came back with clean clothes I got changed and the guys checked me and we left to go home..... finally.

When we got home we all just say on the sofa and watched the nightmare before Christmas because why not that movie is fucking amazing.

Axl's POV
Slash was excited to get out of that he'll hole hospital I just really hate hospitals we got home and just watched the nightmare before Christmas but I wasn't paying too much attention I was just lost in my thoughts of how I could've lost slash and what did he mean by "you brought me home"? I guess I'll just ask him later.

It was getting late so I told the guys goodnight and left to my room about two hours later slash climbs in the bed so I thought I could just ask him now so I did I turned to him and said " slash what did you mean by 'you brought me home' when you woke up from your come?"

He looked to be deep in thought and finally said "well it was dark and cold it felt like I have been where ever I was for so long and then I heard a voice and it was singing" he took a breath then continued " so I ran to it as fast as I could then it became clearer and it was you Axl you sang to me and you brought me home."

I just stared at him then I leaned in and kissed him then rolled over and fell asleep.

Steven's POV
It going to be a long month until we can go back on tour but I'm really happy slash is back and ok.

I look over to Izzy and Duff since Axl and slash went to bed and say "I want pizzaaaaaaa!" Well more like whined they just both sighed and face palmed themselves and said fine Izzy got up and went to the kitchen to put the pizza in the oven while Duff sat with me on the sofa.

Izzy's POV
Geez Steven always wanting fucking pizza he's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Steven's POV
I hear the timer go off indicating the pizza is done!!! I jump up and run to the kitchen to take the pizza out I wat for it to cool down the I take the whole thing into the living room Izzy and Duff just stare at me like I'm stupid or something then Duff say " hey uh......Stevie you gonna share that or eat it all by yourself fat ass?"

I just looked at the pizza then at Duff then Izzy then back at the pizza and said " well I guess I can share with you guys" they just laughed and took a slice I honestly didn't know what the hell always funny but whatever.

After a while we just fell asleep on the sofa with pizza in our hands and a movie playing.

Axl's POV
When me and slash woke up the next morning we went downstairs and let me tell you it was a fucking mess Izzy, Duff and Steven were fucking sleeping on the fucking sofa with PIZZA IN THEIR HANDS WHO THE FUCK SLEEPS WITH PIZZA?!?!?

So me being the nice fucking person I am I go a microphone hooked it up and put it right in front of them and just fucking screamed a loud as I fucking could I fucking swear they jumped like 5 feet in the air and when they saw me they just looked at each other then gave me the 'innocent' smile so I made their lazy asses get up and clean the mess.

Duff's POV
Fuck I didn't expect Axl to fucking do that shit with the fucking microphone.

I guess it was kinda our fault for falling asleep with pizza everywhere but it was fucking good.

Izzy's POV
Fucking hell did he do that shit for? It's all ok cause I get my fucking payback later.

Steven's POV
I think I'll finish the pizza.

Slash's POV
Fuck sometimes Axl scares the living fucking shit outta me I'll just have to stay on his good side can't have my own husband killing me.....I feel like he could though fucking hell he scares me.

Axl's POV
After I politely woke the guys up I just walked off into the kitchen to make coffee or whatever I felt like making I just sat at the table and smiled to myself cause I know I scared the fuck outta the guys now that was fucking hilarious.

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed I'll update later tomorrow probably if I get the chance idk but thanks so fucking much for reading

~love ya cece
Here you can also enjoy this picture lol