19

Hey my sexy mother fuckas
So idk how many more chapters I'm gonna be doing maybe a few more I actually really love this book and writing it but I have some ideas for another book for a different band but for now enjoy!!

Steven's POV
I fell asleep around like 1 or 2 in the morning with the pizza box still on my lap so when I woke I had pizza for breakfast it was pretty good.

Duff's POV
We were gonna go back to the hospital at 11 but it was only 8 in the morning so I went downstairs to make some coffee about ten minutes later the phone rang I didn't recognize the number so I pick it up and said "hello this is Duff Mckagen who is this"
"It's Susan silly" I heard a little giggle on the other end of the phone and laughed lightly to myself.

So I said to her "hey what's up"
"Well I was wondering if you weren't doing anything how about we hang out?" I told her that we were going to the hospital at 11 to visit Izzy and get Axl back home for some rest but I offered her to come with us she said ok and I told her to be here by 10:30 we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Axl's POV
I didn't sleep last night I got up a few times to get coffee and to piss but that's about it.

Slash's POV
When I woke up pulled on some pj pants and walked downstairs to see Duff in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating captain crunch so I got some coffee and cereal myself and sat at the table Duff told me that Susan was gonna go with us and that she was coming over at 10:30.

I had a smirk plastered on my face while looking at Duff he looked at me and asked what so I replied "thanks to me that could be your future wife and mother of your kids. That's why ya love me I'm you bestist friend" I said laughing Duff chuckled to and said "yeah yeah sure" then Steven came hoping down the stairs with a pizza box in his had and pizza in his mouth he's such a kid.

"Sup guys how's it swinging?"
"Good" me and Duff said at the same time Duff looked at the pizza box and the pizza in his mouth and said "so cheese face when did you order pizza? and why are you eating it for breakfast?" "Well...I ordered it yesterday morning and put it under my bed I was watching a movie last night and fell asleep with the box on my bed so I decided to eat it for breakfast".

We just laughed and shook our heads and continued with our breakfast when I finished I went upstairs to shower and brush my teeth and I also had to piss really bad.

Time skip to 10:30

As I was walking down the stairs I heard the door bell steven got up to answer and it was Susan he greeted her and told her to come in she said hi to me and walked over to the couch and sat down waiting for Duff I sat down next to her and clicked on the TV.

Susan turned to me and said "if you don't mind me asking why is Izzy in the hospital?" "He go into a really bad car accident the doctor told us he wasn't in a coma just that he'd be out for a few days and this is day 2" she shook her head and Duff walked over and hugged her gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Hey sorry this chapter had to be cut short like way short but I'll try and make the others longer but I hope you enjoy ik it's boring as hell lol

As always remember
Keep marching to the beat of your own drum!

~love ya cece