23

Sorry I'm lazy and been trying to get shit done and together but I'm gonna try and update more but enjoy!!!!

~Time skip to end of tour~

Steven's's pov
Today is our last show for tour in gonna miss it but there will always be more tours to come so ill just wait until then but at least we have pizza at home!!!

Axl's pov
Me and slash started talking about when we should go adopt a baby and we decided that we would go shopping a few days after we get home for the baby stuff then we could go to the adoption center later that week.

We decided to do her room the nightmare before Christmas (ya guys know I fucking love that movie)
And we would do her crib blue and all that shit.

Izzy's pov
All and slash we talking about baby shit me and duff were just watching tv with Steven until our last show at 8pm I'm gonna miss this tour it sure as he'll was eventful but it was fun.

Duff's pov
I decided i was gonna call Susan since I haven't talked to her in a while.

Susan: hey duff!
Duff: hey sue what's up how ya been?
Susan: I've missed you so much
Duff: i miss you too, you should come over when we get home I have something to ask you anyway.
Susan: ok, can't wait
Duff: ok well I have to go ill talk to you later?
Susan: yeah definitely

When I got off the phone with Susan Izzy looked at me and said "whatcha gotta ask her so bad?" I just looked at him with a grin and said "I want her to move in" Steven looked over and said "yep, I approve" I laugh a little at this I know the guys would be cool with them is cause they all like her.

                    ~ time skip ~

Slash's pov
When we get to the stadium we all file out of the bus and stand for a minute to take in this is our last day of tour already we all walk into the stadium and head for our dressing room to drop off some shut we had with us and we head out to the stage to set up.

Once we get everything set up we do a sound check and mess around a little bit until we start seeing fans line up put my side even though there is a whole nother hour till the concert acually starts guess we have very devoted fans.

When we finish messing around on stage we head back to our dressing rooms and I play guitar a little and Steven just hits his drum sticks off of random shot while Axl just hums to himself and duff is playing his bass and Izzy also has his guitar.

               ~ skip to show time ~

No ones pov
When it was show time the guys ran onto the stage they heard the crowd chanting their names when they all took their places Axl began to creek into the mix "how are y'all doin tonight?" he got a loud cheer in response and then he said "well tonight is our last night on tour and we are happy to be spending it with ya! Here our first song welcome to the jungle!"

            ~Time skip to after concert~

Axl's pov
When the concert is over we wave as we exit the stage and head back to our dressing room to pack our shut up and get the duck home we get back to the bus and throw our shut in a cornor and go straight to bed.

Hey my sexy mofos sorry this chapter is so short but ill try and make the next one longer thank you hmguys for reading this so much!!!!

~love ya cece