27

Axl's pov
So it been a month and today is the day Tom proposes to Delilah we are gonna pick her up from college and take her but we told her it was a surprise so she has no clue she's going to see Tom's band and getting proposed to I'm happy for them I remember when me and slash first got married it was one of the most happiest days of life.

But tom did ask me and the guys if we wanted to perform with them a little while before the tour started so we accepted we are gonna pick her up in our tour bus we haven't for a month this will be fucking exciting.

~time skip to arriving at Delilah's college~

Slash's pov
When we pulled up to her college we instantly got a crowd around us of girls screaming asking for pictures and autographs we did a few the called delilah's phone and told her to come out when she saw us she immediately ran up to us and jumped on us giving us all a huge hug.

When we got on the bus she asked where we were going we told her it was a surprise and we started playing a few games on our PlayStation cause why the fuck not.

When we arrived at the stadium we didn't let her see plain white t's bus so we took her back to our dressing room and told her we were going back on tour she seemed happy and we also asked her if she wanted to do vocals with axl she seemed even more happy about that Tom told us to go first them his band would go and after the song he wrote for Delilah he would propose.

             ~Time skip to show time~

Dude's pov
It feels good going back on tour in happy that Delilah his here to her first tour experience will sure be one to remember as we walked on stage the whole stadium fucking screamed their heads off then Delilah walled on and they went kinda silent cause I guess they were confused as to who she was and why she was there.

The ask and slash spoke up and said

Axl-"hey guys its been a while"

Slash-"but this is axl and mines daughter Delilah she will be performing with us tonight"

Axl-"she's super fucking talented she will be singing with me tonight"

Then the crowed fucking went wild
We started off with 'welcome to the jungle' axl and Delilah took turns singing different part then we moved onto 'sweet child o' mine' then 'don't cry'
'Night train'
'One in a million'
'you could be mine'
Then ended with
'November rain'

Then Tom's band went on and Delilah look kinda confused and when she seen tom she got really excited they played a few of there songs then hey called Delilah on stage.....

Tom's pov
After we finished our other songs I decided to finish with 'hey there Delilah' I called her onto the stage and said 'i have a very special song for you here tonight'

I started singing a Delilah looked like she was gonna cry then covered her face with her hands most likely crying when I finished the song I said 'oh wait I have one other thing for you' I pulled the box out of my jacket pocket and got down on one knee and said 'Delilah would you make me the happiest man on this fucking planet and marry me' she shook her head yes very fast and then said 'yes!' I got up and gave her a hug and kiss then her family came running up to us and we ended up having a group hug then my band joined.

it was nice the crowed was literally going crazy we said good night and went back to the dressing rooms when we finished we all went to the Guns N' roses bus and celebrated with drinks Delilah said she had some time off of college and she said she would come on tour with us until she had to go back.

Izzy's pov
When Tom proposed to Delilah I can honestly said that was the moment me and the guys realized she's all grown up and she's gonna have a great fucking life and I'm happy for her Steven and I were gonna plan on taking our girlfriends out when tour finished not sure where yet but for now off to the state.

Delilah decided she was gonna go with Tom until we get to the stadium and she is gonna take turns with the buses so we each get to spend time with her and we honestly had so much fun her and Steven argued over the last slice of pizza that was hilarious to watch Delilah ended up winning and Steven pouted for like the next 2 hours.

Hey guys sorry its kinda a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it ill try to post the next chapter soon.

Keep marching to the beat of your own drum

~Love ya, cece