13

Hayo meh dudes I'm back I'm not dead lol but here is meh story for today lol

Slash's POV
Fuck this month DRAGGED the fuck I miss going on tour but at least TODAY IS THE DAY I GET MY FUCKING ARM BACK FUCK THIS CAST.

We are at the hospital getting my cast removed when it was finally off I walked out of the room like the fucking model I am and posed showing off my now cast free arm and the doctor said I was clear to go back on tour fuck yeah bitches.

Duff's POV
Finally we can leave this fucking hospital slash said he was clear to back on tour fuck yeah! We all went out to celebrate we FUCKING GOT ICE CREAM BITCHES! we called our manager and told her that we could go back on tour and she said she'd handle it and that she'd call used back in a few day with the date that tour would start.

Steven's POV
I fucking want pizza........I'm gonna order pizza.

Izzy's POV
Steven walked off probably to go order pizza we all decided to watch a movie I'm not sure what the fuck it is but it looked childish I turned to Duff and asked "hey dude what the fuck is this" he just shrugged and said " the fuck if I know" so then we asked Axl and slash they said it was "planet 51" whatever the fuck that is.

Steven came back and sat down on the floor looking at the movie until he heard the door bell then perked up like the child her is then got up and ran to the door paid for the pizza and came back with 5 fucking boxes of pizza we just looked at his and he just shrugged and handed each of us our own box then said" I didn't want to share so I got you all your own box" then went back to watching the movie.

Axl's POV
We all got board with the movie so we decided to go down to the practice room and play a few songs we played 'paradise city'
then 'don't cry', 'welcome to the jungle' and some others.

Few days later

Duff's POV
It was around like 12 I think when the phone rang slash got up to answer it he talked for a few minutes then came back and put the phone on speaker it was our manager she said "ok so I got the tour set up you leave for tour in a week you tour world wide and you'll be touring with a few other bands like 'the red hot chili peppers', 'Nirvana' and like a whole bunch of other bands" we all cheered loudly and she said "so go get packed and your bus will be outside in a week you leave at 4 in the morning be ready" we all said 'ok' at the same time and hung up.

"Well I think we should go out to celebrate this mabey go to some restaurant or some shit" slash announced we all agreed and left.

When we go there it was Denny's Steven drove us to Denny's classic this is why we don't let Steven drive when we walked in the hostess walked up and said " how man........holy shit YOU GUYS ARE GUNS N' ROSES omg I love you guys so much." She continued to freak for a few more minutes until Axl said "yeah we would like to get seated now if you don't mind" she finally got us seated and asked us if we wanted anything to drink Steven being the kid he is go chocolate milk, Izzy got a coffee, slash got an orange juice, Axl and I got water.

We got our food we all got pancakes because why the fuck not pancakes are amazing.

Slash's POV
When our pancakes came to the table we all gave a toast to being able to go the fuck back on tour which I'm still fucking pumped about after not being able to tour for a fucking month.

After we finished we paid and left to go do some other shit about like 5 minutes late we got to a park of fucking course Steven of fucking course we have to fucking stop letting him drive LMFAO when we got there Steven said "let's play tag you son's o bitches" we all shrugged and declared Izzy it he growled under his breath and asked "why the fuck do I have to be it" then Axl replied to him with "just fucking go with it don't be a bitchy bitch" whatever the fuck That means.

We played tag for like 2 hours then went home to relax until we go on tour!!!!!!

Axl's POV
After we finally left for home we went home to relax me and slash went to be and just cuddled watching movies until we fell asleep.

Time skip to day tour starts

Izzy's POV
We all woke up early but Steven was being a bitch and didn't want to wake up so me and Duff both carried him to the bus i held his legs while Duff hell the upper half of his body and they tree him to the couch.

Damn he could sure sleep we were on the bus for an hour and we all just decided to go back to bed.

Hey biyaches sorry it took so long I am sick so I hade time to finish this chapter might start the next one not sure lol but I seriously hope you liked this one any suggestions for the next chapter let me know and I'll probably put it in the story

~Love ya cece