24

Hey my sexy mofo I'm back with another chapter im trying to update more frequently this kinda keeps my mind of off thing so enjoy!!!

(I don't really remember where I left off lol)

Axl's pov
When we finally get home I walk up to my room with slash trailing be hind me and we throw our shit beside the bed and climb in me and slash start kissing.....intently and one thing leads to another and before I know it we're fucking and damn it feels good I thrust into slash and he lets out a slight moan as I quicken my speed

Slash lets out another moan kinda muffuled by the bed sheets as I go faster I slightly moan and I cum inside of him to which he cums a second after I do we end up in the shower together and it feels good slash gets down on his knees and he starts jerking me off until he licks my shaft I let out a moan as he begins to suck me off and it feels good after an hour of this we get out and go to bed.

Duff's pov
After Axl and slash went upstairs me' Izzy and Steven jumped on the couch and watched some tv before we all crashed damn I was tired as hell.

                    ~next morning~

Slash's pov
When I woke up axl's arm was draped over my waist and he was slightly snoring I slipped out from under him and put some cloths on and made my way downstairs to the kitchen the guys were already there eating breakfast I got a bowl and pour lucky charms because they are amazing and poured the milk in and started eating soon after all walked into the kitchen and just got some coffee.

We decided we are gonna go get the baby stuff today and the baby tomorrow duff called over Susan and when she arrived we left when we got there we went in a baby store not sure what it was called cause I wasn't paying attention and we got the crib, clothes, bottles, toys, pacifiers, we got a car seat, a stroller, a bouncer, formula, a super bag and a few extra stuff.

When we finished in the baby store we went over to a store to get paint for the room and some decorations for the theme of the room when we got all that shit we went home and started with everything we painted the room we painted the walls grey and in one corner was a big black tree and in the center of the room on the biggest wall where the crib will go was the moon with jack and sally on the mountain and we just put some other characters on the other walls.

When we finished painting and it all dried we brought the stuff in we set the crib up and a changing table we put a rocking chair in one of the corners and the dresser against a wall by by the crib and put all the clothes in then we put all the other stuff in and by the end it looked really good we finished around 12 in the morning so we all went to get cleaned up maybe watch so tv and go to bed.

Susan's pov
When we finished with the baby's room I ended up staying over and then I remember duff had something to ask me so I went to ask him what it was "hey duff?"
"Yeah babe?"
"What was it you wanted to ask me?"
"Oh yeah I wanted to ask you if maybe you wanted to move in with us?"
I was shocked but happy "OF COURSE!"
We hugged and kiss then went to the kitchen for some food after we I ate I got tired then headed up to dude's room to sleep he followed up after we said goodnight to the guys then got to his room and went to sleep.

Izzy's pov
Shortly after duff and Susan went to bed i said goodnight to the guys and went up but I didn't really sleep just watched some tv and played some video games.

Axl's pov
Me and slash said goodnight to Steven and went up to bed ourselves we were pretty tired from doing that damn room all day but I must admit it looks good.

Steven's pov
Well now I'm alone guess ill just go to bed to even though I don't really want to ill probably just watch power rangers or something like I always do probably eat some pizza too cause pizza is good ya know haha haha welp NIGHT!

               ~time skip to morning~

Axl's pov
When I woke up slash woke up shortly after we went downstairs to eat and the other guys were there including Susan I'm happy she said she'd help with the kid after breakfast I went up stairs to get dressed shortly followed by slash we decided to go to the adoption center around 12 and it was only 10 so we had some time to kill we played some video games with the guys.

When it was time to go me and slash said bye to the guys we even put the car seat in the car when we got to the center we walked up to the front desk and asked to adopt a girl she called a lady up to the front and said took us back and asked if we wanted a newly born baby or a little older we said newly born and she smiled brightly and said they had a girl who was only a week old her parents were killed in a car wreck she was beautiful she had light blue eyes with curly red hair (see what I did there😂😂😂ok ill stop) she was kinda tan skinned me and slash smiled at each other and nodded we knew she was the perfect one and we got her.

After a few hours of signing some paper the lady said her name is Delilah but needs a last name so we told her Hudson-rose she smiled and gave us all the papers and went back to get her a few minutes later our new baby was in our arms.

Hey what's up bitches new chapter really liked writing it hoped you liked it and ill try to get another powered the this weekend if not during the weekend

Keep marching to the beat of your own drum

~love ya cece