17

Izzy's POV
"No, you know what fuck you your getting all pissy because something didn't go your way" I screamed at Axl "well if you would've just fucking listened to me it would have gone my way and I wouldn't have gotten angry!" Axl screamed back.

I stormed out of the house and slammed the door heading to the car I got in slammed the door closed and started down the driveway and into the street I was driving pretty fast and I made my way in to the highway I have no fucking clue where I'm going. I was going down the highway way really fast when my car started slipping on the ice I lost control of my car and was heading into the opposite lane when a big ass truck was coming my way I tried to move the car but it wasn't working.

Bam!

Axl's POV

If Izzy would have just fucking listened to me we wouldn't have had this argument.

Flashback

The guys were leaving a bar it was cold because it was sometime in December and the roads and sidewalks were starting to get icy and some snow started falling.

when a few guys in all black walked up to them they all had guns they demanded all the money the guys had Axl started telling them off Izzy tried telling Axl to shut the fuck up because the men started painting the guns at them and told Axl to just give them the money so no one would get shot.

Axl said no and and started yelling at the men again Izzy told Duff and slash to try and restrain Axl when they finally got Axl held back tightly Izzy gave the men whatever money they had because he didn't want any of his friends to get here or even worse killed when the men ran off Axl started yelling at Izzy and Izzy started yelling back up until they go to their house.

End of flashback

Slash's POV

After the men ran off with our money Axl and Izzy started arguing and yelling all the way home after like 5 seconds of being in the house Izzy stormed off and into his car and sped down the road.

The phone rang and Axl got up to answer it still a little pissed off when he answered his face fell and turned as white as a ghost me and the rest of the guys turned to look at him with questioning looks when tears started running down his face.

What Axl told us killed us all inside.

Axl's POV

When the phone rang I got up to answer it and said "hello this is Axl Rose speaking" the other line was the hospital and they said "well Mr.Rose I'm sorry to inform but Izzy stradlin has been in a terrible car accident on the highway his car slipped on the icy road and into the opposite lane where a truck collided with his car." Then the tears started running down my face I said ok I'll be there as fat as possible and hung up I told the guy what happened and we took off to the hospital.

Hello my beautiful people sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's probably boring lol

~Love ya cece