7

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while so without further a due hey ya go hope you enjoy!!!!

Axl and slash felt happier now that their relationship was public now Axl was planning on asking slash to marry him when he thought the time was right.

~seven months later~

Today GNR has a concert and Axl decided to purpose to slash at the end he had the ring and picked out and he was gonna have a person at the side of the stage bring it out to him.

So he could ask slash, he was so excited throughout the concert he couldn't help but smile when he looked at slash, slash through a smile back each time when they finished Axl signaled for the guy holding the ring to come out.

slash looked a little confused he was even more confused when Axl called him over to the front of the stage Axl said to slash "slash I love you with all my heart and I'm happy we became a couple and I want to spend the rest of my fucking life with you" Axl then got down on one knee and pulled out the ring slash smiled and started crying tears of joy.

Axl then said "slash you fucker will you marry me?" Slash said "fuck yes Axl" and Axl slipped the ring on and they kissed, slash through his arms around axl's neck and Axl grabbed Slash's waist and then hugged and then raised their hands above their heads with joy.

Btw this is the ring Axl proposed to slash with lol

After the concert they went out to a bar to celebrate the engagement and to get wasted and that is exactly what they did.
They said they would figure out what to do and handle planning the wedding over the next few weeks or so.

Omg this took forever because I couldn't figure out what I should write so if you have any ideas for the next chapter tell me cause I'm drawing a blank 😑 anyway thanks for reading
Love ya
~cece