10

Hey guys sorry ik I haven't written in a while but yet ya go enjoy!!!! (It's my favorite gnr song)

(I totally forgot where I left off)

It was around noon when the clouds started to get dark and the water started getting rough and the waves started getting higher Axl and slash looked at each other and had a confused expression on there faces because it was supposed to be nice the entire time of their stay.

Then the waves started getting  closer and closer to the house until the water was crashing the sides of the house and shaking it violently the sky was a dark Grey and it was thundering and lightning every was falling off the shelves and the walls then the water started flooding the house.

Slash and Axl tried to run up the stairs Axl in the front and slash close behind The water got to slash and he slipped and hit his head on the stairs Axl turned around and slash slash with blood everywhere coming from his head and he yelled for him but Axl got nothing so he picked slash up and they went to the very top floor and Axl got a towel to put on slash's head.

The water kept ascending until Axl and slash were on the roof the towel now soaked in blood Axl started crying and calling slash's name to wake up But still got nothing he checked  for a pulse but it was very faint until Axl heard a helicopter and he looked up and saw one flying towards them when the helicopter got to the roof some people got out along with two paramedics when they saw slash they rushed over and asked what happened Axl explained fast and then they put slash on a stretcher and put him in the helicopter and Axl climbed in next to him holding slash's hand.

Hey I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time just really busy and stuff but I will try to update a lot more thank you for reading so far you guys are awesome. Love ya and sorry it's so short

~Love ya cece