Story Five

A/N: If you've read this far, hi! I've noticed most people just read the first chapter so if you are reading this then thankyou. ^_^

"But Deeaan. I don't want to go," Cas whined.

"C'mon, Cas, just one little shopping trip. You can't wear the same outfit forever," replied Dean.

"It hasn't been a problem before now," Cas muttered.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get in the car."

Castiel grudgingly climbed into the passenger seat of the Impala and crossed his arms in a huff.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Quit the drama queen act, Cas."

But Cas didn't quit it. He kept it up until they got to the first store on Dean's list. As soon as Dean shut off the engine, Castiel unfolded his arms and looked pleadingly at Dean.

"Is this really necessary?" He said.

"Yes, it's necessary. You always wear the same thing, Cas."

Cas realized that he wasn't going to win this argument, so with a sigh he stepped out of the car. He and Dean walked into the store, and straight away Dean directed Castiel to the jeans section.

"Ok," Dean turned to Castiel, "what are your measurements?"

"My... measurements?"

"Let me guess. You don't know your measurements."

Cas shook his head, confused.

"Okay," Dean sighed, then found a clerk to measure Castiel.

Cas looked confused as the clerk measured first his waist and then his inseam.

"Ok," said the bored-sounding clerk, "He's a size 32."

Dean said a quick thanks to the man and began hunting for jeans in the size 32. Cas stood by, not really knowing what to do. Finally, Dean found a few decent pairs.

"Bingo," he muttered to himself. Then he spoke to Cas, "Try these on."

Castiel started to unbutton his pants.

"No!" Dean nearly shouted, "Not here. You have to go to a dressing room."

"Oh. Ok," Cas re-buttoned his pants.

Dean sighed. "This is more than I bargained for," he murmured.

***

Three stores and two hours later, Dean and Castiel piled back into the Impala, now with five shopping bags filled with various articles of clothing, including jeans, flannels, and a few jackets. Basically, Cas now had the wardrobe of a Winchester.

On the way back to the motel, Dean explained how to construct an outfit and how humans generally wear a new outfit every day.

"A new outfit every day?" Cas looked down at what he was wearing: a gray and red plaid button-up with a pair of blue jeans.

"Yeah. And try not to repeat outfits too often."

Castiel nodded his head thoughtfully as Dean pulled into the parking lot.

***

The next morning when Dean and Sam woke up, Castiel was in their hotel room, just sitting by the window. Wearing, of course, his signature white button-up with his blue tie and tan trench coat.

Dean took one look at Cas, then sighed and laid back down, shaking his head at the ceiling fan.

End! If anyone actually reads this far, hope you enjoyed it! :)

Edit: I would love it if you would vote :)