chapter seven

Chapter 7: Evil eyes ready to attack those who did wrong.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"But let me tell you something Jungkook." Jimin firmly stated.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"I will get out of here no matter what it takes." Jimin told him, a seriousness expressed in his statement.

Jimin's eyes were filled with determination. They weren't the same beautiful blue color Jungkook had grown accustomed to. No, they were a color he had never seen on him. They were a fury, bright red like that of a burning hot fire. Jungkook gulped, admittedly scared at the look Jimin had.

The way he looked up with so much hate at Mr. Han and Namjoon with those fury red eyes was scaring Jungkook. He did not like this side of Jimin and didn't want to see this any longer.

"J-Jimin." Jungkook stuttered, "U-Um. You're kinda scaring me."

"Don't worry Jungkook. I would never do anything to harm you."

This kind of tranquilized Jungkook a bit but it was not enough. Jimin was still staring hatefully at both of them. Jungkook was scared that Jimin would try something on Mr. Han and Namjoon. Although he disliked them very, very much he meant no harm towards both regardless of the things they had done.

"Jimin!" Jungkook suddenly snapped, "Please don't look at them that way. It's scary. I don't want no harm towards them, please."

Jimin deeply sighed, "I won't harm them since you insisted."

Jungkook was glad to see Jimin's eye color back to its normal state. He sighed in relief and quietly thanked him. Jimin nodded and smiled at Jungkook who was biting his lip, not knowing what to do or say next.

It was Jimin who first broke the silence, "I am glad they can't understand what we are saying."

"Who?"

Jimin pointed up at the pair upstairs who was studying the both of them. They seemed really intrigued in them, carefully analyzing their every movement. It was like they were waiting for something amazing to occur.

"Ah." Jungkook bit his lip. "I guess it is good they can't understand what we are saying."

"It's great!" Jimin exclaimed. "We could be shit talking about them and they'll have no idea." They both laughed, the tension once in the air diminishing.

"Jungkook, please make your way back upstairs." Mr. Han said through the intercom. His voice booming throughout the room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance causing Jimin to laugh at the boy's gesture. He signaled with his head for him to head up, "Go. It's best not to keep him waiting. You know how he can be."