chapter twenty

Chapter 20: Hold on, it's a long ass ride.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin and Jungkook had been walking for a while now and Jimin was getting impatient. The boy trailed behind Jungkook, his head hanging low as the summer sun hit their faces.

"Are we almost there?" Jimin whined as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "It's hot."

"Almost." Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand, pulling him alongside him. "Wait a little longer."

"Why do we have to walk there?" Jimin panted, "Where are we going anyways?"

"Somewhere fun." Was the only response Jungkook gave him.

Jimin trailed alongside Jungkook like a lost puppy. They walked a few more miles before Jungkook stopped in front of a huge entrance - a carnival entrance.

"What's this?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows furring up in confusion.

"A carnival."

"Carnival?" Jungkook nodded. He took Jimin's hand and dragged him to the booth to buy their tickets. "What's that?"

"A place where people come and have fun." He explained to Jimin as he paid for the tickets. He thanked the lady and made his way inside the carnival.

Jimin looked around, carefully analyzing everything around him. There were children running around, playing with one another. Couples holding hands or playing games. Parents shouting at their children, scolding them.

A smile started to set on Jimin's face as he saw how much fun everyone around him was having. He turned around and said, "I love it!"

This time, Jimin was the one who was doing the pulling. He first dragged Jungkook to a small roller coaster. When Jungkook saw where they were heading, his eyes widened.

Truthfully Jungkook was terrified of roller coasters, but he didn't tell that to Jimin. He didn't want to ruin the fun for the two so he kept quiet about it.

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the front of the entrance for the roller coaster, cutting in front of a line of people. The people behind them started shouting for them to go to the back of the line.

Jungkook gripped Jimin's arm and took him to the back of the line. He apologized to the now angry crowd and made their way to the back of the line.

"Why are we back here? I want to the be in front." Jimin started making his way back to the front of the line and Jungkook ran after him.

"Jimin!" Jungkook dragged him back to the back and said, "We have to wait for our turn, just like the rest of the people here."

"Why?" Jimin whined, "I want to go in already. I don't want to wait." He pouted and stomped his foot on the floor in annoyance.