chapter thirteen

Chapter 13: Well, this is awkward.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Three hours later and a bunch of bags, Jimin and Jungkook were finally making their way back home. Jungkook was carrying about a dozen shopping bags, plus the groceries, and felt like his arms were about to give up on him. Jimin skipped home happily, looking at various stores on the way, wanting to go inside every single one.

Jungkook had to pull Jimin back every time he went inside a store. He was a very curious person and wanted to know about everything. He would ask questions like: Why does it look like that? Is that for women? Why would someone wear that? And countless other random questions.

He also seemed to want to try on every piece of clothing, regardless if it was for men or not. Jungkook liked to admire Jimin looking at every store, pointing out things he liked or looked weird. For most people it may seem like two friends shopping together, but for Jungkook this felt like a date.

He wasn't going to admit to anyone but himself. He was slowly starting to feel attracted towards Jimin. There was something about the boy that just captivated Jungkook and made him feel comfortable whenever he was around him. Jimin was like the sun, a warm, sun that brought happiness to his life. Jimin was a blessing in his life.

"Jimin, let's go." He called out to the orange hair boy who had stayed behind admiring a statue. "My hands feel like they're going to fall off. Hurry!"

Jungkook could hear Jimin's pace quicken and called for Jungkook to wait up for him. Jungkook took this as a rest stop. He let the bags fall from his arms and stretched his arms out. His arms were like jelly and he swore he couldn't feel them at all.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly stood in front of Jungkook. "Those look heavy." He pointed at the bags on the floor.

"Want me to help you?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No, it's okay. I'm a strong man. Plus they aren't that heavy."

He bent down and picked up all the bags from the floor. He actually did want help, but he didn't want to admit that to Jimin. Jungkook kind of wanted to flex and show Jimin how strong of a man he was.

Jungkook was relieved when they got home. He kicked his shoes off and dropped the bags on the kitchen floor.

"Ahh." He sighed in relief when he freed his arms of the bags. "Home sweet home."

Jimin kneeled down beside Gureum and gave him a hug. "I'm home cloudie. Did you miss me?"

Gureum barked in response and licked Jimin's cheek, causing him to giggle. Jimin carried Gureum in his arms and set him down next to the shopping bags. He opened one of the bags and took out a huge bag filled with dog food.