special chapter: please stop me, please let me breathe, and set me free.

Special Chapter: Please stop me,  please let me breathe, and set me free.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The morning sunlight streamed through the grey, dull curtains. Sunlight entered more through some parts as the curtains were old, rotten and covered in tiny holes. Birds were heard singing a sweet lullaby at a distance, the room engulfed with a sweet aroma of the ocean breeze.

A boy laid peacefully sleeping on an old, creaky bed made up of wooden parts assembled together and an old white blanket covering his petite figure. His porcelain looking face was flawless, no sign of imperfections to be found. The boy looked peaceful as his chest rose up and down, his breathing even. His facial expression was calm, not serious as it always was throughout the day.

Right next to the boy's bed was a small, wooden night table. A lamp that didn't work anymore and a picture of the boy and his family were the only thing that decorated it.

"Jungkook! get your lazy ass up!" A deep voice shouted outside the wooden doors of Jungkook's bedroom.

Jungkook grumbled and covered his face with the blanket. Once again, the loud voice shouted even more loudly and a very loud knock was heard. Jungkook groaned in annoyance, half asleep and mumbled an inaudible five more minutes, hyung to the person who was interrupting his precious sleeping time.

Behind the door was a very impatient and mischievous Taehyung. Jungkook has been living with Taehyung ever since Tae saw a young jungkook roaming through the streets, clothes torn and face covered in dirt. He was being scolded by a lady, Jungkook's face down in shame, small tears streaming down his face. The moment Taehyung saw Jungkook vulnerable, dirty and alone, he felt a connection to the boy, a connection he couldn't quite explain. so, he decided to take him in and raised him as his little brother.

"Damn it, Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyung yelled as he thumped the door of Jungkook's bedroom. "You're going to be late for work!"

"Five more minutes, please." Jungkook mumbled through his pillow.

"You don't have five minutes! Hurry up!" Taehyung yelled once more before giving the door a loud kick.

Suddenly the door of Jungkook's bedroom opened, and up was a tired Jungkook, hair disheveled and sleepy eyes glaring at Taehyung.

"What the hell, Taehyung?!" Jungkook hollered at Taehyung who stood by the door with his arms crossed, "I am still exhausted from yesterday's work you know."

"It was about time you woke up sleeping beauty." Taehyung taunted as he softly smacked Jungkook's cheeks. "You have a lot of work today. you know the drill, if you want to stay here with me you have to help pay the bills. I picked you up when you were just a small kid, lost and alone. I raised you as if you were my own little brother."