chapter eight

Chapter 8: Thank you for saving me from this hell.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin was truly grateful for what Jungkook had done for him. He risked his life and his career for him, someone with no importance. He wanted to pay back what Jungkook did for him but he had no idea how. Jimin did notice that although Jungkook was nice and seemed happy, it was obvious he was faking this happiness; there was a sadness in his eyes that he couldn't hide. The best thing that Jimin could offer him right now was to happiness.

Jungkook, I promise that before I leave I'll make you happy. Jimin told himself as he admired the boy. I promise to bring a smile on your face and promise to make happiness radiate from you.

"Jungkook, follow me!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed and ran to the other side of the street, not bothering to check if any cars were passing by.

"Jimin wait!" Jungkook hurriedly ran after Jimin who was waving his arms excitedly at him, signaling for him to come over.

Thankfully, when he left running the light was at green and nothing had happened to him. Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin, panting as he tried to recover his breath.

"You shouldn't do that." Jungkook warned Jimin. "You could get hurt if you're not careful."

"I'm sorry."  Jimin looked down, apologetically. "It's just that it's my first time being out of the sea and I got excited."

"This time I'll forgive you." He crossed his arms, "But promise me you won't do it again."

Jimin nodded, "I promise."

"Let's go because I have to get you home." He grabbed Jimin's hand, which caught him off guard.

Jimin's hand felt so small against Jungkook's large, manly hands. They felt rougher than his soft ones, yet they seemed to be meant for one another. It was a perfect match and Jimin smiled at their intertwined hands.

An on they went on their journey to return Jimin home. The two walked for a few miles, silence between the both until Jungkook noticed that Jimin was no longer beside him.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked but received no response. Jungkook quickly turned around and saw Jimin running to the open flower garden next to them.

He smiled at how childish Jimin was acting and followed him inside. He took a seat on one of the benches and just watched him run around, smiling widely as he smelled the different flowers.

Jimin looked gorgeours and carefree running around. At that moment, Jungkook couldn't help but feel sad, sad because he had to take Jimin back home. He was just not ready to let go of him. He wanted to get to know Jimin better and show him how beautiful the world can be. He wanted to have adventures with him, take him to places, show him off to his friends. Jungkook knew he was being selfish and he shouldn't be, but he couldn't help to be.