chapter nineteen

Chapter 19: What do you wear on dates?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin strolled around the living room impatiently. He had never been on a date for god sakes! He didn't know what to wear, what you do, etc. There was no such thing as dates back home. What even are dates?

"What do I do?" Jimin muttered to himself.

"Gureum, help me." He took a seat next to a sleeping Gureum and pet his head, "What do I wear? What seems appropriate to wear for a date?"

Gureum just yawned and cuddled further into a ball, completely ignoring Jimin's blabbering. Jimin pouted and stood up from the couch. He was lost, completely stuck, and confused. So, he decided that it was best to get help from someone who has experience dating – Kim Taehyung.

Jimin left the living room and made a beeline for Taehyung's bedroom. He knew Taehyung was in there because he could hear typing through the door and he recalls when he ran to his room after Jungkook had called him for him to help with the dishes.

Jimin didn't bother knocking and made his way inside the bedroom. Startled at the sudden slam of the door, Taehyung quickly zipped his pants up and shut his laptop. He looked up to see who it was and a worried Jimin stood before him.

"Jimin." He placed a hand on his chest and breathed out, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry." Jimin sheepishly apologized, "But I need your help with something really important."

Jimin gripped Taehyung's arm, dragged him up from the chair, and out to the bedroom he and Jungkook shared. Jimin peeked inside first, making sure Jungkook wasn't inside the room. That was when he remembered Jungkook had gone outside to get some air. Jimin pushed Taehyung inside the room and locked the door behind him. He pushed Taehyung down on the bed, forcing him to take a seat.

Jimin kneeled in front of him and with pleading eyes said, "I'm scared Taehyung. I don't know what to wear on my date with Jungkook."

He grabbed his hand and held it, leaning closer to the boy. "I need you to help me choose an outfit and explain to me what are dates and what you do on them. Because I have no clue."

Taehyung took a glance at the pleading boy and sighed. "Fine. I'll help you."

Jimin eyes gleamed and hugged the boy. "Oh, thank you Taehyung. Thank you." Jimin continued hugging Taehyung, still thanking him. Taehyung just nodded and patted his back, unsure of what to say or do.

After a while, he broke the hug apart and made his way to the suitcases scattered on the floor. "Which one is yours?"

Jimin pointed to a light pink colored suitcase. Taehyung rolled the suitcase over and placed it on the bed. He opened it and started scattering through the disorganized clothes. There were a lot of pink and white shirts and a few pair of blue and black jeans, and one pair of white jeans.

"You have a little bit of clothes." Taehyung turned around, "Why is that?"

Jimin looked down and sighed sadly. "Because I'm not planning to stay for long. Even if I did want to stay here, on land, I'll have to go home eventually. But I don't want to leave here, leave Jungkook alone. He would be heartbroken."

Taehyung's face softened after listening to Jimin's sad tone. He stopped scattering through the clothes and made his way to the boy. He wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his back. "It'll be okay. I'm sure Jungkook will be fine, he's a strong boy."

"Don't think about this anymore. Erase those negative thoughts out your mind." Taehyung gripped onto Jimin's shoulder, "Just enjoy the time you do have left with Jungkook. Make them memorable."

"Let's continue looking for your outfit, yeah?" Jimin sniffed and nodded, wiping his tears with the sleeves of his sweater.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him alongside him. He made him stand in front of the mirror while he picked out the best outfits he could from the little clothes Jimin had. Taehyung laid out 3 different outfits for him, all 3 ensured to make Jungkook awestruck. And they were also outfits that would compliment Jimin perfectly.

The first outfit consisted of a pair of black skinny jeans, a simple white shirt and a red and black blazer to compliment the shirt. The second outfit was a pastel pink sweater with some blue jeans. The third outfit was a consisted of a simple light blue striped shirt with white jeans.

"Jimin, come here." Taehyung waved his arm out to him, calling Jimin towards him. "Try these 3 outfits and tell me which one you like best."

"This one." Jimin pointed to the 3rd outfit, "I like this one."

"You didn't even try them on." Taehyung placed his hands on his hips, frustrated. "How can you know which one you like if you didn't try it on?"

"Trust me. I know this is the one." Jimin smiled and picked up the outfit from the bed.

He started undressing himself, first by taking off his shirt and when he was pulling his pants down, Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly turned the other way. His cheeks turning a crimson red.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung exclaimed, covering his eyes. "Why aren't you wearing any underwear Jimin?"

Jimin shrugged, "I don't like them. They're uncomfortable."

"B-But you have to wear them." Taehyung digged through Jungkook's suitcase until he found a pair of boxers. He threw them over at Jimin, "Put these on."

Jimin gratefully took them and put them on. He stretched his legs out, trying to adjust them to his liking. He whined, "They're uncomfortable Taehyung."

"Don't complain." Taehyung pointed at him, warningly. "You have to wear them."

Taehyung handed the rest of the clothes to Jimin who started getting dressed. A few minutes later, Jimin was done and Taehyung turned around to look at him. The shirt fit loose on his body but not too loose. It was just right. The white jeans sculpted his legs perfectly, specifically on his thighs.

"You look good." Taehyung gave him a thumbs up. "But there's something missing..."

He walked towards Jimin and ruffled his blonde hair, giving his hair a messier look. "Perfect."

"Thank you Taehyung." Jimin hugged the boy, resting his head on his shoulder. "Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome." The two broke apart from the hug and talked about what you do at times and Taehyung gave Jimin some advice until the time of the date was here.

Jimin stepped out of the bedroom and onto the living room where Jungkook sat on the couch, petting Gureum and impatiently bouncing his leg up and down. When he heard the door open, he quickly turned around and was about to say something but stopped. His mouth parted a bit, dumbfounded by the handsome boy standing in front of him. Jimin smiled at him and did a little twirl for Jungkook.

"How do I look?" He asked Jungkook who just continued staring at him.

"Y-You look...great." Jungkook stuttered, unsure of what to say. He did look great, but he also looked beautiful, completely captivating.

Jungkook stood up from the couch and made his way towards Jimin. He extended his hand out to him and said, "Shall we do this?"

Jimin nodded and took his hand, intertwining their hands together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It took me forever to update, I'm sorry :( College started and I've been super busy. Please remember to vote and comment. Your feedback means the world to me :)