a final note: exclusive 1st draft & sequel ??

A Final Note: Exclusive 1st Draft & Sequel?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi loves! It has been a long time since I've last posted anything on here. I have noticed that Always has been getting so much lately & that makes me v happy :)) I am so glad that people are enjoying Always. Your feedback & support mean the absolute world to me ♡ Please keep on supporting my work <3 

I wanted to upload a final note to let you guys that I will be uploading the first two chapters of the first draft of Always. The story line was supposed to be completely different from the one you read now. I have decided to share this with you as I am grateful towards all the support I've been getting !!

Also, I have received some comments asking if there will be a sequel. Their will sadly NOT be a sequel of Always. When I first completed Always, I didn't have in mind a sequel. I wanted the story to end with a cliffhanger. I purposefully ended Always like that because I want you, the readers, to make up your own conclusion as to what you think occurred between Jimin and Jungkook.

I did have a sequel up for a brief time named Forever. However, I deleted the sequel because I didn't feel inspired enough to continue writing it. I would be hit with constant writer's block every single chapter. Maybe it was a way for my mind to let me know to leave Always as a solo piece.

I do thank every single one of you for reading this book. I never in a million years expected for Always to get this much support. It warms my heart <3 Your supportive comments make me want to continue writing. I will forever be eternally grateful for your support. It means the world to me. Please continue supporting my work in the future :))

I hope you enjoy the two special chapters. I'll see you guys soon xoxo !!