chapter nine

Chapter 9: I think you're attractive too.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The morning sunlight streamed through the white, flowery curtains. Sunlight entering more through some parts as the curtains were flowy on some parts due to the morning breeze coming in. The birds were singing a sweet lullaby at a distance and the room was engulfed with a sweet aroma of the ocean breeze.

A boy laid peacefully sleeping on the tiled floor, one hand resting on the tub and head to the side. Inside the tub laid another boy who also peacefully slept. His porcelain looking face was flawless, no sign of imperfections to be found. The boy looked peaceful as his chest rose up and down, his breathing even. His face expression was calm, bringing a sense of calmness to the room.

Jimin softly yawned and slowly opened his eyes, allowing his eyes to adjust to the sunlight. Once his eyes had fully adjusted to the sunlight, he stretched his arms out and sat up from his sleeping position.

His neck felt sore due to him sleeping in a small, secluded place something that he quite wasn't used to just yet. Jimin was expecting to be alone in the restroom but was surprised when he turned around to find Jungkook sleeping next to him.

"W-What is he doing here?" Jimin whispered to himself, confused as to why Jungkook was uncomfortably sleeping in the restroom floor.

He was uncomfortably seated in the floor, head hanging to the side and his arm resting on the tub's edge. Jimin smiled at the boy, admiring how he could sleep in such uncomfortable position.

What warmed Jimin's heart was the fact that Jungkook had stayed by his side all yesterday night when he had expected for him to just drop him in the tub and leave. It was nice of him to stick by Jimin the entire night to check up on him to see if he was okay.

Jimin placed his hand on top of Jungkook's hair and stroked it, giving it a light squeeze and thanked him for being there with him.

"Thank you for being here with me." Jimin whispered quietly. "All your good deeds will soon be repaid back to you."

Jimin smiled and stared at Jungkook peacefully sleep for a while. he looked carefree with no worries in the world. He looked at peace which was what Jimin wanted for him; for Jungkook to be at peace and not have to worry about taking care of someone like him. He planted a small kiss on his forehead and stroked his hair, it was a chocolate brown color and it felt soft as he ran his fingers through it.

Jungkook on the other hand had been awake for a few minutes listening to everything Jimin had told him. He could feel the boy stroking his hair and tried to hold a smile when Jimin planted a kiss on his forehead. When Jungkook felt Jimin stop he waited another minute before opening his eyes. He pretended to slowly open them and yawn to signalize that he's barely woken up.