V

"Look I don't dance now.
I make money move."

Desiree🍂

"Get down!" Ethan pushed me down as we ran into some store.

Bullets were shooting everywhere, glass breaking and everything.

I would be lying if I say that I wasn't scared... Scared ain't the right word though!

I didn't know what to do but I knew that I couldn't get up.

I reached for my back pocket in reach for my gun when my hands were stopped. Then all of a sudden it all stopped and they drove off.

We suddenly stood up after a few seconds.

"This is why I never wanted to bring you here," Ethan said. "A way to lose you."

I looked around and saw few people down. The way that car swooped had me going crazy. I wish that was me in that car.

Some Nigga walked up to us, looking like he needed weed and hadn't had some in ages.

"Yo bro you selling sum crack?" He asked as Ethan took the weed out.

"An Ounce." He said.

"Nah bro I only have half an ounce," He said. "Mind dropping the amount?"

"Nah we don't do that shit in this corner," Zion said. "Go elsewhere."

"Take my contacts down I'll pay the rest of the money." He said.

"Let's make a deal, you gotta pay me the rest of my money in two weeks, if don't, you're gonna regret making this deal," Ethan said pointing his gun at his chest.

I would pulled that trigger ages ago.

"Dee, take his number down." Josiah said as I took his number down and took his name as 'crack owner 1' cause I know there gon be 2, 3 and more.

The police came through and we began to walk away, otherwise, we'll be searched in signs of any weapon and be taken to jail and hell no, my ass ain't going to jail. We walked to our car, and as soon as we was about to get in another car pulled up...

"Dee get in the car," Ethan said as I slowly get in and he shut the door standing in front of the door.

A gang of guys walked towards them and stood in front of them.

I overheard their conversations, about overdue money that Josiah owed. It was a little argument going on. Then all of a sudden he took out a gun.

I was about to unlock the car but forgot I was locked inside...Fuck!

I continued on watching when one of the guys from the another group, that was doing most of the talking and threatening looked at me smirking whilst walking away with his crack heads.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Josiah here owes FJ $20,000," Ethan said glaring at Josiah.

"Godamn," I gasped. "Where in the hell are we gon get it from? Cause if we're doing break-ins, I'm up for it."

"Ain't nobody say you boutta do break in, that's our job, not yours," Ethan said

"But Ethan you never let me do shit." I pout.

"I let yo ass smoke joint with us, owe guns like us, now what else's do u want?" He asked.

"You never lemme do shit like you though," I said.

"Cause that's for your damn mother fucking safety aight, and we don't want you growing up like us aight." He said as a silence broke in.

Fuck this...

The whole ride was absolute silent, no music, no laughter, and no talking.

Once he pulled up at our driveway, we got out and I rushed straight to my room.

Rule #3 Nothing is fair in a selfish world, make it fair for your self.

August🍁

I nearly got my self-killed today.

That drive through was deadly. I had a 50% chance to survive. But I did and that's the thing I don't know how I managed to escape.

Once I'm in a panic mood I don't think to my self no more. I just follow my brain. But not always, cause my brain once got me caught when it came to these hoes.

"Argh." I let out a brief sigh while sitting back onto my bed.

I began to undo my shoelaces when there was a knock on my door. "Come in,"

I carried on doing my shoelaces,  than as soon as I got to my last shoe I looked up

"Alicia, Heyy baby what you doing here." I stuttered

"Am I not allowed to come see you." She said looking a bit pissed.

"You look pissed," I said

"Yeah, of course." She said." Who the fuck is Shontelle?"

"I don't know who the fuck is Shontelle." I lied placing my shoes on the original spot.

"Whys you lying." She crossed her arms.

"Listen, baby, I don't recognize the name Shontelle. If a bitch tells you they mines don't believe what they got to say." I said as she shook her head. "That's my baby and a friend throwing a party tomorrow night wanna come."

She nodded her head as I pecked her lips. Argh outta this misery.

***

Ethan in the mm.

@ excuse any typos💗