XXXIX

"Bars for years,
Niggas thought I did a bid.
I'm draggin' these hoes like Harambe did the kid."

                  Desiree🍂

Christopher's body went with the ambulance and we are already out. It's been two hours and a half in the car drive to the airport. Maybe Elijah was right.

Fj probably found out what we did to his best friend it's probably why he killed him. I would've killed Fj my self, but thanks to god we were leaving, otherwise today would've been his last day seeing me. It probably would be too.

Everything is just happening so fast. Love ones are dying unexpectedly.

"Fj is after the money." August spoke up through the sad and frustrated silence.

"What money?" I asked with confusion.

"Remember when I told you Fj wanted what my grandfather gave to my dad and that my dad passed to me." He said as i nodded. "The money is in my bag... His after that."

"Could that be the reason he killed Chris, did Chris even know." Josiah asked.

"He killed Chris as a revenge for killing Calvin." He said. "But that visit wasn't meant for Chris... It was meant for me."

"But god is doing you correctly." I said leaning onto him.

I later on my side looking through the back view.

A familiar car seemed to be following us for hours now... It came to me who it was.

"Josiah speed up." I said as August looked back with me.

"Why?" He asked.

"That car seems to be following us." I said as he began to speed up.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"I can't see." I said wiping the blur that was on the window.

"Oh shit." I said. "It's Fj."

Maybe I was wrong, maybe he does wanna see me.

We were the only ones on this road. When all of a sudden our back windows started breaking.

"Down." August pushed me down and grabbing one of Josiahs guns and shooting back.

And all you could see or hear is windows breaking.

I saw a few bullets fly though and going out the front view wondow.

It was hard for Josiah and Elijah to concentrate on the road.

"Fuck, ran out of bullets." August dropped the gun.

Josiah was speeding up more as August grabbed another gun of his.

"Josiah... Your too fast slow DOWN." I screamed through the loud noices.

" I can't control the breaks!" He yelled back.

Fuck! There was light from a distance, and Josiah tried to control his breaks.., seemed like Fj had also popped a wheel and crashed into a tree.

"Stopppppp... There's a truck." I said as he kept on trying,

The truck approached us beeping its horns.

Josiah couldn't even control the wheel and the truck was big that it couldn't drive through the right. It needed control.

"JOSSSSIIIIIAAHHHHH."

..........
I felt a light hit my eyes.

"I will always love you".

***

@ excuse any typos💗