X

"I can steal your men.
I can steal your men.
She ain't think I can.
She ain't think I can."

August🍁

The next morning.

I pulled up at shawty's house and surprisingly she was already outside without me messaging her or getting out to knock at her door.

"Hey," She said once she got in.

I gave her a slight smile, whilst driving off.

"How was the night spent?" I asked.

"It was aight." She said. "Mind if I plug my phone."

"Nah," I said as she plugged the audio cord.

Her music was so...so different to mine but I think that's what encourages her to be a 'thug' or maybe not.

"How many brother do you have?" I asked speaking over the music as she turned it down.

"Four," She said.

"What do they do?"I asked.

"They sell weed," She shrugged. "They're known round these town pretty much. I thought you'd know them." She said.

"They're names?" I asked.

"Ethan, Josiah, Zion and Elijah."

"Sounds familiar, but I just can't place my hands on where I know them or heard of them from." I said pulling up at my crib. "Is it okay if we chill at my house?"

"This yo crib?" She asked with a little bit of a surprise tone getting out as I laughed at her reaction. "Godamn I've always wanted to live in a crib like this."

"Maybe you will one day." I laughed standing by her, locking the doors.

"How the fuck do you not get robbed." She said as I laughed shrugging my shoulders. "You got plenty of mula huh?"

"You can say that." I shrugged my shoulders heading for the door.

I opened the door for her as she walked in shaking her head.

I closed the door and as soon as we entered, one of my maids Celcia (Cell-ci-a), (I don't even know why my parents ordered these maids) came to me.

"Hello Mr August, you got some guest." She said as Desiree and I looked at each other.

"I wasn't expecting guest today."I said as Desiree and I exchanged a look.

"Yes I know but there are eight females seating in the living room, arguing and almost fighting at a claim that you belong to one of them, so it's better if you go and sort it out sir." She said as Desiree chuckled.

"Eight girls, oh my lord." She shook her head.

I made my way to the living room followed by Desiree, finding Alicia , Shontelle, Amarni, Tiana, Sophia, Celina and Becca angrily seating there.

Oh goodness.

Desiree🍂

At this moment I just wanted to laugh. The reactions on all these girls faces, I just wanted to die.

I'm actually shocked at the amount of girls this nigga gets, he must be hell attractive then.

This is why I don't fall in love. I could tell August needed help , he couldn't even speak. He looked over at me as I shrugged.

"Ahh ladies, what are we all doing here." He finally spoke.

"I'm glad you asked cause I don't also know what these other hoes are doing here." Blond weave said (Shontelle).

I already got nicknames for these hoes.

Out of no where they started arguing as August put his head down with his hands on his face.

I saw how many help he needed so I was trying to figure out something to say.

That's it.

"Aight ladies can we kinda chill in here." I spoke over them as everbodies attention turned to me.

"Who's this hoe think she talking to?" I heard some red haired bitch say (Celina).

Holup....This Hoe???

***

Big smash?

@ excuse any typos💗