XII

Continually...

August🍁

She's fucking with Christopher? Here's one thing y'all don't know bout him. Christopher is a lying snitch, a fucking backstabber and betrayer. If your not about to believe me wait for the moment to come.

I kept quite, looking at Desiree. She seemed lost but she chuckled to brush it off.

"You wanted me around." She said as he took out weed and a gun and passed it to her. "I ain't got money, and you know damn well the last time I stole from my brothers I was gonna die."

"Free for you," He said as I shook my head looking down.

"This is why I fuck with you." She said hugging him. "Yo who are they?"

"Them?" He looked back at them. "Friends."

"Yo imma be in the car." I said taking one more look at him and walked off. She is fucking with the wrong niggas at the wrong time and the wrong days.

I wait for a few minutes. My thoughts were interrupted when she opened the door and sat down.

"Hey." She started. "What's up witchu, do u know Christopher?"

"He is the nigga you called real?"I asked as she gave me a confused look. "That nigga is fake with the capital F."

"You sound exactly like my brothers right now."

"Well if I'm you I'd stick to listening to my brothers."

"I'm sorry,but I don't fuck with people that make choices for me." She said.

"Don't worry I'm wont." I laughed." Imma let you enjoy. So what do u want to do." I asked trying to change the topic.

"I don't know." She looked at me annoyed then out the window.

"I'm hoping your not annoyed or mad." I said as she took out her weed, with a lighter.

I watched her roll it up and started smoking.

"Want some?" She asked as I shook my head "no".

"I don't smoke." I said.

"For real?" She laughed. "Weed is life."

"You mean weed is life for you."I chucked. "But woman is life for me."

"Yah wateva." She said.

"Do dates?" I asked.

"Nah nigga you ain't boutta make me one of yo hoe." She said.

"And who said I was?" I laughed." But I think you'd suit dating?"

"Well the last time I dated was 4 years ago. Got played and also got done with niggas." She said rolling her eyes.

"I reckon not all niggas are the same." I said.

"Trust me nigga, they are...including you." She said as I rolled my eyes." Mind driving me back to my porch."

I nodded and I pulled out the parking lot. I remembered her house from here.

Yeah I have a pretty good memory.

Within ten minutes I pulled up in her drive way.

"Come meet my brothers." She said as I gave her a crazy look.

"Nah I'm ok."I said as one of her brothers walked out the house.

It was the one that saved my life.

I watched him walk over to my way. I rolled my window down looking at his sister who was right behind him.

"What's up bro." He said leaning onto my opened up window." Nice car you got there."

"Thanks."

"You looking out for my sister." He said.

"Yeah something like that." I said.

"Well I hope y'all not doing some messed up shit." He said with all seriousness as she punched his arm. "Nah I was just playing."

"Stop joking around and let the nigga leave." She said.

"Oh yeah, catch you later than bro." He said hand shaking me.

Brooo he scared me....

***

Christoper is fake?

@ excuse any typos💗