XXXVII

"All these damn guns,
All my bitches wild with it."

August🍁

Next Day...

In two days we are leaving this dry, troubled place. We're leaving Zion and Ethan behind, my Aunt and every bad memories. I'm glad Desiree has changed her mind on staying here.

And I mostly feel bad for her because she's lost most in this country, and I'm making everything hard for her. I just want her to trust me, I'm ready to be the father of my child or children, because I planted the seed in anyways.

But at times I just think I fucked up things and I want to fix it.

I just finished packing my only bag I'm taking to Atlanta, it has money in it... A lot of money, the money Fj is after... I know he payed my house a visit in search of it. But once he finds out it's gone, he'll know why and where to.

And he will find me.

"August." my thoughts were interrupted by Dee walking in. "Hey baby, we need to talk."

"Yeah we do."I said patting a spot on the bed for her to seat down.

"I've been thinking." She said playing with her fingers while walking to me. "I want to abort the baby."

......
Hearing that hurt me.

I wanted to yell. I want to just stomp out but I didn't want to do that cause, I don't want to lose her.

"Dee dont selfish!" I said.

"What do you mean August! It's like your not ready to be a father." She said.

"I am ready, I just didn't like the fact you kept it away." I said.

"I'm sorry!" She semi yelled. "I just didn't know how you'd react, I thought wrong."

"Well maybe you should start thinking right."I said..

"I was just scared to lose you." She cried as I pulled her into my arms.

"You won me from the start, there's no way you'll be able to lose." I said as she held onto me.

The door creaked open as Chris's head poped at the door.

"Sorry for the interruption." He said stepping in. "Are we ready to move?"

Oh right, I forgot to mention that we're going to stay in a hotel, so that it can be easier for us.

Also so that we wouldn't be trapped... Or found. I hope this plan works.

But I know, Fj is up to something though. It's been all over the news that Calvins body was found shot but they can't identify who could be responsible..

Josiah and Elijah, have booked out tickets already.

I grabbed my bag and suitcase as Dee grabbed hers. We made our way downstairs, to the view of packed bags.

We used Christopher's big car. I just felt like there was eyes watching us but I couldn't see it, I could just feel it.

We said our goodbyes to the house, when Chris finally drove off.

Fj gotta be watching us. I can feel him. Ferell Junior.

***

@ excuse any typos💗