IX

"Pullin' up on you in a minute, no baby them some pups over there, I'm a big dog."

August🍁

I would date so many other girls out there except this one, especially I would never play her heart cause I ain't about to get my self killed, not that I am a bitch or anything.

We decided to walk around in the shopping centre after we finished our meals.

No lie she fine as fuck. But I don't know why she wasting time doing shit thats not meant for her, probably it is who am I to talk.

"Who are your parents and what do they do?" She randomly asked.

"Their names are Juliet and Marco Alsina and I don't know what they do except for traveling." I said with a shrug. "How about yours?"

She stopped for a moment and thought to her self, scoffed and started walking again.

"My Momma is gone.. And my dad, I don't know....probably gone too." She said.

There it's was, this feeling that I've never felt towards any females, pity.

"I'm sorry for your lost." I said, with pity.

"Meh it's ok, growing up with brothers ain't that bad." She smiled. "Fights did happen here and there but I love them... Well you look like u got a voice of a singer."

I just looked down at her and laughed. "I do sing."

She looked at me a little shock, with one eyebrow raised as a smile appeared across her faces. "Anyways, I should get going." She said. "My brothers are probably home by now."

"I won't mind giving you a lift."I said as she smiled, again.

We exited the mall and went to find my car which was easily spotteted.

"Nice car." She said checking it around as I unlocked it.

"Thanks." I said, getting in.

We buckled up our seat belts and I put her adress on my GPS.

We drove in silence, it was quite awkward but oh well.

We reached her house, it wasn't that bad but yeah.

"Thanks I appreciate the ride and the awkward silence." She said as I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe we should hang out more often you know." I said as she thought to her self for god knows how many seconds.

"Yeah that'll be cool, heres my number." She wrote it down on some piece of paper and passed it to me. "Laters."

She got out the car and walked to her front porch and waved before walking in. I waved back than scoffed and drove off

I didn't even buy the shoes I was planning to get, oh well next time.

Desiree🍂

"Who was that?" Ethan asked as soon as I walked in.

"The guy from the party, that I nearly killed." I said.

"Y'all good?." He said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Good on ya, but one thing imma tell you, never let an enemy back. You don't know what they're preparing for you."

I walked back down the stairs heading for the front door.

"Where you going?" Zion asked.

"Getting me some weed." I said before twisting the door knob.

"I got weed here you don't need to buy any from others." He said as I sighed.

"Save sone for me, I've got to do somethin real quick." I said before walking out.

I walked down to Christopher's corner and this time he was with some guys. Familiar looking but I don't know who the fuck they were.

As I was about to turn away to walk out, I heard my name been called out by Christopher.

"What?" I turned around, as he slowly approached me.

"How you just turn up and leave like that huh." He said as I lifted my eyebrows.

"I just came to check if you were here, I'll catch u around." I said.

"Come by me tomorrow." He said before I shook my head and left.

I don't know why but something told me to leave. Whatever I went there for didn't longer matter so I just walked back home.

As soon as I was about to open the door I received a message.

Unknown: Hey it's August

"Hey Watsup?"

August🙄👅: I was wondering maybe we can kick it tomorrow?

"Yeah That's cool."

August🙄👅: Aight imma come to yo house at around one.

"Yeah aight."

This guy was a dick, but I wanna know him actually.

***

@ excuse any typos💗