XXI

"I apologised to you, I should've listened baby."

Desiree🍁

"He knows where I stay?" I asked playing with his little sisters hair.

"He threatened me again." He said, with a sigh.

"Who the fuck!"I yelled.

"Sh, sh... She's only three." He said as I chuckled.

His little sister is the cutest thing I'm seeing today but the sad things are I can't get my head off the fact that one of my brother is gone.

I thought he would stay for long, but I guess God took him for a reason but I don't think God thought it was his time, it's that motherfucking bitch Fj that took my brother and is planning to take me too,,, cause his cousin fell in love with me or maybe he wanted his cousin to be on his side. I just put his life in danger by making him fall in love with me.

I don't want to live this life anymore, I don't want no guns, no weed , no drive through. I wish my family could just live a normal life, and we didn't have to owe nobody shit... I wish my momma was still alive.

August🍁

By the look of her face expression, the fact that she's caught in her thoughts, she's upset. She's not happy.

I know there's so many things running in her head right now and it could it was all negative. Things she's finding hard to let go of.

I want to change everything for her, but I can't. I'm not hers yet. And that's what I wanna be. Hers.

"August I'm sorry," She said as I gave her a confused look. "I'm sorry that we became friends and that you didn't wanna leave my side and that... You fell for me and also for getting you into trouble with your cousin."

"Watchu mean Dee." I said. "See... You didn't make the choices for me I made them myself, and if I have to learn from it let me, falling for you isn't such a biggie..."

She looked away and I knew she had tears in her eyes.

"My brother." She sobbed as I took Angelica off her arms and hugging her.

"Shhh... I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's all happened Dee, leave it in the pass."

I felt little arms try to pull my arms off, I looked down at Angelina as she slid underneath my hug, also hugged Dee.

"It's okway." She hugging her... Causing Desiree to chuckle wiping her tears... This made me smile. My two princesses.

***

Short chapter.

@ excuse any typos💗