XVIII

"I was broke now living in the hills now I was crazy but this ice made me chill, out no 20 I need blue in my bill I'm not like Kylie Jenner everything I have is real now,"

August🍁

She is just, Awh. God knows if I would ever cheat on her. That will never happened.. I never knew the word love could exist but I think I'm starting to learn it and I'm starting to catch it.

I don't want non of Shontelle, Alicia or any of  them whores. I think I just want Desiree Johnson.

Talking about thinking, I reckon I need her in my life, but yet she doesn't do 'relationships' she just think bout been gangster every day. She just wanna smoke weed and drive through these streets with her guns out.

And that's things I wanna change about her.

Desiree🍂

Wow, August is just wonderful I guess.

I met him days ago, knowing that this dude is disgusting, that I wouldn't want his ass, I wanted to kill him but than he saved my life and now I'm here wrapped in his arms.

One thing I would change about him is his hoe life. The fact that he just wants more than one girl. He just wants whores. I mean I would give him a chance but only if he won't mess up, something is telling me he will.

"I want weed." I said getting up.

"That's really unhealthy." He sat there staring at me.

"Is it?" I said." Why is it now that you tell me."

"Cause..." He stuttered. "Cause I care... That's right I care bout you."

I couldn't help it but smile and look away.

"So your gonna stop me from smoking?" I asked.

"Yeah and also will stop your thought of killings." He said as I leaned back onto him.

"And you need to leave yo hoes." I said.

"I have," He chuckled.

"How?" I asked.

"Cause I'm here witchu." He said causing an eye contact that went for a various of time with no words coming out of our mouths.

"August I-"

He cut me off with another passionate kiss, another good one, another long one than a car pulled up as we quickly pulled away and I jumped off the sofa.

Shit we was boutta get caught.

I watched my brother walk to the door through the window and ran to open before he could even knock.

"Josiah." I said as he awkwardly looked at me. "Came alone?"

I looked around and saw no signs of Ethan, Elijah and Zion so I finally closed the door and walked after him.

"Where the others Jo." I said curiously looking at his arms. "And what the fuck happen to your arms?"

"There was a drive through." He said with a deep breath.

"What?" August asked standing up from the sofa.

"What, do you know something?" I asked.

"Fj must've gone to my house to check if I was there, but I wasn't and he probably know where I'm at." He said.

"What does that I got to do with this." I said.

"So he probably went out to look for business or maybe Christophe showed him where ur brothers were and the drive through, he probably thinks he finished yous." He said. "But now his proly looking for."

"Me and you." I froze looking at Josiah

"Where's Ethan, Elijah and Zion?" I asked.

"I don't know I lost them." He said as I sat down in frustration.

There was a silence there for a long time, thinking when my phone went off. I picked it up looking at the screen and it read "Bloodline 1💪🏽"

"Hello." I answered. "Ethan you alright bro?"

"Yeah..." I could hear him deeply breathing. "Zions Down..."

"Watchu mean his down?" I said turning to them.

"His not breathing,"

***

His down?

@ excuse any typos💗