XVI

"It's young boat put a nigga in his place rich as fuck out the window free tay k."

August🍁

It wasn't that hard to drive home, but it did hurt. I'm still wondering why Fj shot at us, is it cause we don't get along or cause I was with his enemies sister? I don't know.

I pulled up at my crib, parking my car in the drive way. My mom and dads car sat on our drive way too. I never knew they'll come this early.

I got out and made my way inside. I knew my parents were home cause I heard my lil sister running around. She's three. Her names Angelina.

I silently made my way to the stairs so that non of them could hear my foot steps or any sounds I make.

"Auggie." Yah I thought so.

"Angel, baby heyyy." I turned around as she jumped on me. "I missed you, where's mommy and daddy?"

She pointed towards the living room. I headed there. Heard familiar voices talking. I walked inside and saw my mom, dad , Fj's mom and... Fj himself.

"August." Mum said.

"Hey mom , dad, aunt Jose.." I sat next to mom giving Fj a lil glare.

"Baby what happened?" mom said tracing all my cuts. "These little girls isn't it."

"Yeah," I lied.

I didn't lie cause I was scared of Fj, I lied cause I didn't wanna snitch on his bitch ass cause I ain't no snitch.

"Aunt Jose whats bouncing?" I asked.

"Your unborn baby cousin," She said as I chuckled.

Yes, His Moms pregnant, hopefully he doesn't come out like his dickhead brother.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up." I kissed my moms cheeks before putting Angelina down and walking out the living room.

I made my way up to my room, closing it behind my self.

I took off my watch placing it on the table than took off my shirt also placing it on the table. I turned to grab my towel when my eyes scooped over to the door , and there stood Fj.

He chuckled and closed the door behind himself. To describe Fj he was a few inches taller, bigger than me, few years older, a deeper voice and thinks he is the top shit.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked.

"Door wasn't locked." He said in a duh tone.

"Well now that it's not locked, get the fuck out." I said.

"Why so harsh? We got some business to talk about." He said walking to me.

"I don't have business with you." I scoffed.

"I saw you at that local food shop." He said lifting his eyebrows

"Yeah and you blew up the fucking place." I said.

"What were you doing with her?"

"You don't even know her."

"Oh yes I do and she could've died but thanks to your bitch ass she didn't."

"The girl didn't do anything to yo bitch ass."

"But her brothers did and they gotta pay for it."

"That's yo business with her brothers don't take it out on her."

"Listen August, stay away from her. I hope your not willing to give up your life for someone else, caus I will kill you." He threatened.

"I am not afraid to die Fj." I said. "That's the same threats you used over and over again.."

"Your willing to die for a girl, for a hoe." He laughed. "After all I'm not surprised but yo present will surprise you."

"Dickhead." I said right before he walked out.

I shook my head making my way to the shower.

I took a warm shower, groaning in pain. It's worth it though.

I finished and went back in my room, through on some boxers and stayed shirt less.

I closed the light making my way to my bed. I plugged my phone on charge and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

Tough day.

***

War between August and Fj?

@ excuse any typos💗