VI

"What you think we in for, the neighbourhood for? Standin' at the corner store with a pocket full of dough."

Desiree🍂

The next day...

I didn't talk to nobody last night. Wouldn't you hate it to be raised doing drugs as a family, and non of y'all got a heart. Your brothers are drug lords, they sell drugs at their own corner and make money to feed you, you grow up to do stuff they do cause if I have to grow up like this... I don't need a heart to do so.

There was a soft knock on the door, causing me to sigh. "Come in," Ethan poked his head once he opened the door.

I stared at him for a few seconds than looked away.

"You ok?" He asked walking in as I shook my head. He sat by me sighing. "Tiring day huh?"

"Yeah." I softly spoke.

"We're going to a party soon, wanna come?" He asked.

"Whose party ?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What if it's a trap." I said as he chuckled.

"It ain't no trap." He said getting up and patting my shoulder. "It'll be fun..."

"Aight I'll think about it," I said as he smiled walking out.

Hell yah imma go to this party.

Mmm, what do I got in this closet.

August🍁

Alicia decided to spend the night all though I never invited her to. These girls are getting way out of hand. They come without letting me know, and hell no. I wouldn't want all of them to fight over me!

"Baby you ready?" I asked.

"Nah, I haven't finished my makeup." She replied as I rolled my eyes throwing my hands in the air. Oh wow.

She's been doing her makeup for like half an hour now. I wait for another  10 minutes and she came out. Finally.

"Can we go now?" I said grabbing my keys as she nodded.

We walked out my bedroom, downstairs and out the house.

I walked in the car, waiting for her ass to get out here, and I swear she was taking her damn time. She finally got in the car , as I started it.

I drove out my drive way and hit the high way. It took a few minutes to get to the place, not so far but far enough. I looked around the place to see if there was anymore parking, just there. From my distance the party was already turnt.

Once we got out the car, we walked down to the party, since I parked about far. I spotted a few drug lords outside cracking their joints, staring at my girl, well my side chick.

Not to my surprise she stared back. I wasn't really bothered because she's a hoe anyways.

We made our way into the entry, and the party was a blast. More fine hoes, that I could get today. I just need to lose this one.

"August my man." I looked to my left and saw my man Quincy.

"Quincy wadup bro." I said dapping up with him.

"That's a new one?" He asked.

"Yeah man but shh aight," I said.

He chuckled shaking his head. "You messing up with these hoes." He said as I looked to my right, and she wasn't there.

I looked around for her short ass but she was no where to be found. I continued on looking around , when I caught her talking to some men.

Yep she's a hoe like I am. Anyways I got better things to do.

***

August in the mm.

@ excuse any typos💗