XX

"You may say I am a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Desiree🍂

Beep beep... Beep beep.

With all my force, I hit the alarm.

Mmmmmm, my head. It's pounding.

I looked to my side and there was no sign of August, so I tried getting up but my body seemed weak, it seemed as if it didn't wanna go any where at all and that it just wanted to stay where it was, than my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered placing one hand on my forehead.

"Goodmorning baby girl,"

"August."I smiled to my self. "Hey where you at?"

"I'm back home, had to rush cause my momma need something." He explained. "Feeling ok?"

"Yeah just a lil headache." I said looking over at the table next to my bed and picking up my pills.

"Got them pills on you." He said.

"Yeah," I said making my way to the door. "Are you gonna come by? It looks like my brothers arent around."

"They're at the hospital." He said. "They're going to pack his body up."

"Right."I frowned sitting on the top stair.

"Aye don't be sad,"

"I'm not sad." I sighed.

"Hey don't you think we should tell Ethan about us?" He said.

"About us?" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Is there something going on with us?"

"Come on now, don't trip." He said. "Stop acting like you don't even know."

"But we don't have anything." I said." What's the point?"

"We gotta talk this through when I come over." He said. "And I'm bringing company. If that's okay with you?"

"Who?"I asked.

"Another little princess of mine." He said. "She's as beautiful as you."

"Stop with the compliments," I blushed. "See you later."

Oh brother.

August🍁

"Angelina!" I yelled out for my little sister as she ran out to embrace me. "Ready to go?"

I couldn't leave her here alone with the maids due to my parents had gone out, and I couldn't also leave Desiree home alone in stress. I guess I gotta love both princesses.

As I opened the door to step out with Angel in my hands he stood there... Fj.

"The fuck you think you up to." He said walking in and shutting the door.

"My little sister here is only three she ain't boutta learn your slang shit," I said as he grabbed her outta ma hands.

"Little Angie, Augie and Uncle got business to talk about, mind going to play with your dolls." He said as she gave him a face before running away.

She doesn't like him much either.

"I got one brother down." He chuckled.

"Yeah you always gotta be full of shit and laugh it out." I said.

"Well I'm still living and I'm happy."

"Well if you were dead than what would you be?" I said. "So you just think you can kill anybody, just caus the nigga's down don't mean these streets gotta fear you."

"I know people put respects on my name." He said. "And this why I be getting money and doing these drive through, and don't forget my girls."

"Yo this is one thing you gotta get straight. First ain't nobody afraid of you or watchu got. Second watchu got other Nigga's got too, ain't nothing special about you." I said pointing my finger against his chest.

"Listen here, you suppose to be my cousin and roll like me, but you just one fucked up dummy." He said chuckling.

"I may be fucked, but at least i'on go round these streets thinking I can do what I want, thinking I'm scary and that I'm the top shit, nah. "I said pointing back at his chest. "I don't roll like that, and that's what makes us different."

"See I already gave you a chance but you blew that shit up, see your lucky your little angie is here." He leaned in. "Other wise I would've blown yo motherfucking brains out."

"I don't give a fuck, do it." I said spacing my arms.

"I'll see you around August and make sure when I see you, you say your last prayers and same goes to yo girl." He winked."I'll catch you around. Bro."

"I've told you this, you say the same words over and over again. How the fuck is that suppose to scare me nigga?"

"Well wait till my words come true, God will surely surprise you. You better becareful and just note that I know where she stays, I'm not done with them yet. It's only the beginning." He said before walking out.

What an actual dick.

***

Fj is serious bout his sayings?

@ excuse any typos💗