XXX

"That's when they smile in my face.
Whole time they wanna take my place."

Desiree🍂

We celebrated my birthday this morning, and I really wish mom, Zion and Ethan was here to do same.

But now... Now we're else where.

I didn't wana take revenge trust me, but for the sake of Zion and Ethan's death, I will.

August wasn't sure about this but he agreed at the end cause he understood.

We used one of Josiahs friends car cause it was not known to Christopher.

I gently got out the car , doing a double check on my gun. Check.

I walked to him, whom was lonely. Perfect.

He was distracted by weed, he was highly smoking it.

"Chris, Chris, Chris." I approached. "Lonely today?"

He stood at me with open wide eyes.

"Dee aye what-"

"Nigga seat yo ass down and don't fucking Dee me." I said as he sat down.

"Whats up with you? I haven't seen in god knows how long." He said.

"Fuck is you acting up for, you know damn well the shit you do." I said as he gave me a confused look.

"Look dee I don't know what the fuck you are on about." He said as I took out my gun in anger and fear.

"I fucking hate you, for everything you done to me and my brothers." I cried shakingly holding the gun onto his face.

"Which brothers Dee? I don't understand." He said as August, Elijah and Josiah walked to my sides. "Look I haven't seen you in like fucking 5 month."

"Dee kill this Nigga." Josiah said.

"Listen Dee-"

"Dee kill him."Josiah said

It's hard to kill someone that you were really close to. Trust. And. Believe.

"Are you telling me that I am blind when I saw you!"

"Remind me the last time you saw and talked to me." He said.

"The day I came here with August." I said as he looked over at august.

"I don't remember that-"

"Fuck Chris stop trynna fuck with my brains that shit no longer works." I said.

"Listen the last person I heard from was Calvin." He said.

"Fucks Calvin?" I asked

"His trynna fuck with yo brains Dee just pull the motherfucking trigger." Josiah yelled.

"Listen Josiah I know you and yo brothers don't like me because of something I never did." He said. "But I don't know what the fuck is going on and why the fuck Dee is holding a trigger right at my face."

"Well here's why, 1 month ago I lost my brother Zion, than yesterday I lost another brother Ethan, and it's not fucking easy you know ? Especially losing such special people. Because of some fuck head looking Christopher." I said letting each tears down.

"Who killed Zion?" He calmly confusely asked.

"You really tryna make me look crazy." I laughed

"August." He looked over at him. "Calvin is working with Fj isn't he."

"don't put yo blame on others." Elijah said.

"Answer my motherfucking question August." He said as I confusely looked at August.

"I don't know who the fuck works with Fj I only know you." He said as Chris crashed his weed with his shoes, hiding his face.

"Calvin was working with Fj ya'll, not me." He said. "He's probably using my name and identity to make me look bad like always."

"Who is Calvin?" I asked.

"Stop-"

"Josiah I want him to tell me." I cut him off. "Who is Calvin?"

He scratched his head , madly getting up and punching whatever was in his way.

"Calvin is my twin Brother."

***

Twin brother?

@ excuse any typos💗